4.06 𝖵𝖨𝖷𝖤𝖭

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I should kill you, literally kill you. With knives," Olive practically shouts as she paces in front of Scott and Stiles, who are sitting in front of the nurse's office. 

"Why would you use knives if you have claws," Stiles looked up at her and she glared at him.

"Why would you do that?" She asks, turning to Scott.

"Stiles told me to use werewolf strength...to help," Scott said somberly and Olive turned to Stiles, who shrunk in his seat.

"We were trying to decide if he was a werewolf!" Stiles sounded like a kid who just got caught coloring on the wall.

"He's not a werewolf!" Olive practically yells, taking a deep breath before continuing. "We would've caught his scent in the locker room. He's just a kid who is very good at lacrosse and we could have used him on the field. You guys are seriously putting a damper on my good day."

"We were just checking!" Stiles shrugged and Olive literally wanted to strangle him.

"There was nothing to check! You two are blind, literally so blind. He just wanted to be like you, sure he's cocky about it, but what he said in the locker room? He looks up to you, especially you Scott. And now you may have ruined his chances to play this season, maybe ever again! I could rip you limb from limb right now," Olive practically growled, growing angrier by the minute. Scott shared a worried glance with Stiles as she heaved before them.

"Olly, maybe you should calm down," Scott warned and Olive shook her head, trying to hide the fact that her claws were out by shoving them into her hands, but that just made it worse because now blood was pooling by her feet.

"I'm fine," She says, cooling off and taking a seat in between them. "I just needed something normal."

Olive leaned her head back on the wall behind her and closed her eyes, letting out a long breath. Scott and Stiles shared another glance before Scott spoke up.

"Is this about Isaac?" He turned to her and she opened one eye, peering at him with her head still against the wall.

"It's about everything. I don't know, I just- a lot has changed and I just wanted one normal day where I didn't have to think about it," She swallowed closing her eyes and sighing. Of course, now it was all she could think about. Her mom, Isaac, whatever they just went through with Derek. Olive was surprised she hadn't exploded by now. Bottling up everything didn't turn out great in the long run. She thought she was fine but clearly, she was still in the anger stage of grief. 

"I'm sorry I blew up at you guys," She turned to look at both of them. 

"No we deserved it," Stiles nodded, causing her to laugh lightly.

"I think we deserve it most of the time," Scott raises his eyebrows while pressing his lips into a line, which causes Olive to actually laugh now. 

"There she is," Stiles smiled at her as she stood up, grabbing her bag.