2.05 𝖴𝖭𝖫𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖧𝖤𝖣

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive leans against the wall of the locker room as she talks with Coach, not really paying attention to what he's saying. She's lost in thought, trying to figure out why Isaacs is being so weird around her. She's pulled out of her head by Coach shouting, startling her.

"Lahey! Happy to have you back, not happy you're late," Coach says, causing Olive to jump, turning to look at Isaac, who glances away from her.

"Sorry, Coach," Isaac mumbles, setting his bag down and opening his locker.

"I'll remind you all that cross country is not optional for lacrosse players. I don't care what you little delinquents are smoking at night. It's the 3 am convenience store runs that worry me. The last thing I need is you turning into a bunch of fat asses in the off-season--" Coach is stopped when both Isaac and Danny pull off their shirts revealing ripped physiques. Olive bites back her laughter at the irony of the situation and Coach turns to her with a glare. "So... work on that."

"Coach... I don't have to run.. do I?" Olive narrows her eyes as Coach turns back to her to resume their conversation.

"Of course not, you're the assistant to the team, you don't need to train."

"Okay, well, at risk of sounding disrespectful... Why am I here, then?" She shifted back and forth on her feet and Coach looked at her as if it were obvious.

"Because, Brown, you keep me from hurdling these boys into the wall," He says, widening his eyes slightly as he returns to his office. Olive chuckles slightly, folding her arms and leaning against the wall. Her gaze falls to Isaac who is talking to Scott. She pushes a piece of hair behind her ear and listens in.

"So where are you sleeping now that Cora's at Derek's?" Scott says, pulling on his shirt. Isaac meets Olive's gaze, who immediately turns away trying to act like she wasn't staring the entire time.

"Um, the floor. It's a nice floor, hard. Flat. Flat and hard," Isaac trails off, shoving his bag in his locker and shutting it. Olive furrows her eyebrows and turns away. Coach comes out of his office, telling the team to roll out and they all make their way to the trail.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The team makes their way to the field and gathers among the fence, facing the woods ahead. At the starting line, Isaac kneels to tie his shoes. He halts, however, his hands tightening into fists as he turns to find two familiar faces standing next to him. The twin alphas. He's seething, almost growling as he turns from one twin to another. Before he can do anything, Coach blows the whistle and everyone, including the twins, race forward but Isaac stays. Olive stands next to Coach, her gaze falling onto Isaac who is knelt down on the ground. He stands, turning back to Coach and Olive with yellow eyes before turning to bolt forward. Olive's eyes widen and she rolls her eyes, taking off after him and stopping him in his tracks.