3.12 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖣𝖨𝖵𝖨𝖭𝖤 𝖬𝖮𝖵𝖤

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive sat between Allison and Isaac at the police station. All she could do was stare at the floor in front of her and replay the events that happened hours before.

"Olly, look at me. Come on, Olly, look at me," Chris put a hand on her shoulder and she turned to him as a few tears fell down her cheek. "You have to remember. You called me first, okay? Say it."

"I called you first," She nodded weakly, still staring off into space. 

"Not you. Say Mr. Argent,"

"I called Argent first," Olive said just above a whisper. Chris nodded.

"Okay, what else? What happened?"

"There were two of them, they tried to steal our car, they wore masks and one of them had a knife-"

"No, you think one of them had a knife, you can't get specific. Say you saw something sharp and metallic, you think one of them had a knife," Chris repeated what he'd explained to her multiple times before and Olive nodded. "What do you say next? If you get confused, what do you always repeat?"

"It happened so fast," Olive whispered, hanging onto the gate in front of her. 

"That's right, say it again," Chris nodded, but Olive stayed silent. "Olive!"

"How are you doing this?" Her voice cracked as she turned around, looking at him with wide eyes. Argent's face softened thinking for a moment.

"It's what we do," He removed his hand from her shoulder, glancing around the area before repeating himself. "It's what we do."

"Okay, I think that's enough, come on," Isaac came up behind Chris, putting his arm around Olive.

"No, she needs to know-"

"She's got it, okay? Give her a break, Jesus," Isaac shook his head, leading Olive away from Argent and back to Allison's car.

"We can't go," Olive shook her head, sniffling as Isaac tried to put her into the back of the car.

"Olly, you don't have to-"

"Isaac! We have to wait," She looked at him, shaking her head slightly before sitting on the seat of the car, letting her legs dangle out the door. Isaac and Allison shared a look before Allison nodded, placing a hand on Olive's back.

"Then we'll wait." 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After the police came to the scene, Noah gave Olive and Isaac a ride back to the station to give their statements. Allison followed closely behind them and once they'd arrived, Olive was first to be questioned. Noah took her into his office with Parrish and she sat on the couch.