1.07 𝖢𝖮𝖭𝖥𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖭𝖳

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"So you guys are just truant now?" Derek said as he entered the warehouse, seeing Isaac and Olive sparring.

"No, just playing hookey," Olive turned around, a small smile on her face.

"Olly's afraid her parents are gonna show up at school," Isaac teased and Olive rolled her eyes.

"And why are you here?" Derek crossed his arms and looked at Isaac, who had an amused smile on his face.

"I just didn't wanna go," He said plainly and Derek let out a small laugh. "Not to mention that I am still technically a fugitive despite the fact that the sheriff department has decided to explore other options."

"Well, I need you to go, at least one of you. I need someone to keep Scott off our trail, I'm going for Boyd today and I don't need him messing it up."

"Is that not what Erica is for?" Olive said, picking up her water bottle and taking a drink. Derek shook his head.

"She's new. She still needs to learn how to work with what she has-"

"I'd say she's got a pretty good grip on that..." Olive rolls her eyes as she sets her water bottle down. Isaac snorts and she turns to look at him. "What Lahey?"

"Nothing, nothing," He puts his hands up and backs away. "A little jealous, are we?"

"No."

"No?"

"No! I just feel like there are better ways to present yourself. I understand the whole 'If you've got it, flaunt it' thing but-"

"Okay, that's enough. What I meant was she needs to learn how to control her abilities. Olive, since you seem to be so vocal today why don't you go?" Derek says, smirking at her as she scoffs.

"Fine, but I'm not gonna like it," She shoots both of them a glare before grabbing her bag and leaving.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive arrives at school just in time for second period. She slips in the flow of students, hoping no one noticed she had just arrived, and bee-lined for her locker. As she was grabbing her books she sensed someone behind her and smirked as she turned around.

"Hello puppy," Scott scoffed at her nickname and narrowed his eyes at her.

"Olive I know 3 isn't enough for him, who's the fourth?" Scott all but growled.

"Why would he make another when we already have you?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side slightly and Scott shook his head.

"Who's next," He demanded and Olived smirked, closing her locker.

"You know, Scott, I didn't have many friends before Derek bit me. Actually, I really didn't have any at all. I was nothing. Just a pawn that popular assholes like Lydia and Jackson could push around. Did you know that once Lydia even went as far as to spread a rumor about me and Coach? It went so far that the principal got involved. Now look at me," She took a few steps, getting extremely close to him. "I can defend myself."

She pushed him into the lockers on the other side of the hallway, smirking as he stumbled back with a shocked expression on his face. She turned to see Allison, watching the interaction, and then back to Scott, who looked like he was ready to pounce.

"Be careful, Scotty," She said, leaning into his ear. "Your girlfriends watching."

With that she turned and walked to her next class, passing Allison and smiling at her. She smiled to herself as she sat down in her seat. She'd never really had the confidence to do something like that before and she was not going to lie, it felt good. She sighed as she looked up at the board already sick of being back at school. The rest of the day was abhorrently boring, chemistry quiz in 3rd period, math test in 5th. Finally, it was time to leave. As Olive grabbed her bag and headed for her car she overheard Scott and Stiles talking in the hallway.

"I'm gonna go to the ice rink and see if he's there. If he's not at home you call me, okay? What?"

"I don't know, I mean, maybe we should let him. Boyd. I mean, you said Derek is giving them a choice, right?"

"We can't."

"You've gotta admit, Erica looks pretty good, the word sensational comes to mind. Not to mention Olly, she would have never done anything like that before-"

"That's the point, Stiles. She's kind of a bitch now."

"No, she's just not a pushover. She's confident now."

"How confident do you think she's gonna be with a wolfsbane bullet in her head?"

"All right, all I'm saying is maybe this one isn't totally your responsibility."

"They all are," Scott retorted, earning an eye roll from Olive at his intolerable heroism.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After a short phone call with Derek, Olive drove to the ice rink, parking in the back so Scott wouldn't see her car. Once she arrived she was met with Isaac and Derek along with a new face who she presumed was Boyd.

"Olly, hey, this is Boyd. Boyd this is Olive," Isaac said making the introductions.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you," Boyd held out his hand and Olive took it, a small smile appearing on her face.

"So what's the plan," She turned to Derek who was watching the door.

"We wait for Scott to get here and then ambush him."

"Sounds good, he seemed like he was ready to punch me earlier so I would like to see him try," Isaac's ears perked up as he turned to Olive.

"He what?"

"Yeah he met me at my locker and tried to get me to tell him about Boyd, I told him no, he got angry," She said nonchalantly and Isaac visibly tensed up.

"Shut up you two, he's here," Derek led Olive and Isaac away from the ice and Boyd got back to work. Scott walked in and tried to plead with Boyd, telling him not to get the bite. Derek held up his pointer finger, signaling them to wait until the right moment.

"I just wanna not eat lunch alone," Boyd said, parking the Zamboni.

"If you're looking for friends you could do a lot better than Derek," That earned an eye roll and a small "now." from Derek and the three were off.

"That really hurt, Scott," Derek approached, his betas in tow. "I mean if you're going to review me, at least take a consensus. Olive, how's life been since we met?"

"Well, Derek, I would say pretty good. Transformative even," She grinned, baring her fangs and letting out a growl. Scott glared at her as Derek smirked.

"What about you, Isaac?" Isaac's face lit up and he smiled down to Olive.

"Well, I'm a little bummed out about being a fugitive, but otherwise, pretty great."

"Okay hold on, this isn't exactly a fair fight," Scott turned to Derek who just scoffed

"Then go home, Scott."

"I meant for them."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───