4.02 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖣𝖠𝖱𝖪 𝖬𝖮𝖮𝖭

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive leaned against the car, totally eavesdropping on the conversation happening between Scott and Araya. 

"So what now?" Stiles' voice boomed in her ears, causing her to jump. Malia looked down at her with furrowed eyebrows and she just shrugged her off.

"She says she knows where we can find Derek," Scott sighs, approaching them.

"She gonna tell us where?" Lydia asked, folding her arms in front of her.

"Actually she's giving us a guide," Scott shrugged, causing the group to exchange confused glances. Before anyone could say anything, someone rode in on a motorcycle, stopping in front of them. They took off their helmet, revealing a familiar face.

"You're the one who saved Isaac," Olive said, nodding toward her and she smiled.

"Yes, but you can call me Braeden," She nodded once at Olive who smiled slightly at her. 

"Who's Braeden?" Malia said lowly to Olive who turned to her.

"She's a mercenary."

"Right now I'm the only one who's gonna take you to La Iglesia," She said, leaning back on her bike seat.

"The church?" Lydia furrowed her eyebrows, turning to Braeden who nods.

"What's the church?" Stiles asks, and Braeden takes a deep breath.

"It's not a place you'll find God."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The six of them squeezed uncomfortably into Stiles' Jeep, just as they did on the ride to Mexico, and followed Braeden on her bike to La Iglesia. Malia sat up, resting her arms in between Scott and Stiles' seats, causing Olive and Lydia to shift uncomfortably.

"Okay, I'll ask. Who's Kate Argent?" She raises an eyebrow, looking in between Scott and Stiles.

"Uh, I'd like to know, too," Kira raises her hand, causing Stiles to sigh.

"Well, we were at her funeral, so I'd like to know how she got out of the ground," Stiles raises an eyebrow as he watches the road. 

"She was never in it," Scott says, turning to Stiles.

"She was Allison's aunt, and a total sociopath," Lydia stares out the window, causing Malia and Kira to exchange a glance.

"Argent's sister," Olive says lowly and Kira's face softens.

"We don't have to talk about it now," She sighs, but Olive shakes her head.

"Um, yes we do," Malia turns back, looking at Kira and then back to Scott.

"No, I wanna know the full story," Olive takes a deep breath, folding her arms over her chest and looking at Stiles in the rearview mirror.

"Alright, Kate was the one who set the fire that killed most of Derek's family," Stiles starts, glancing between the road and the mirror.