1.14 𝖬𝖨𝖲𝖲𝖨𝖭𝖦

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive pulled into her spot in the student parking lot with Isaac and Erica in the car. She sighed, looking at Erica through her mirror and then at Isaac who was right next to her.

"I think my parents are missing," She says, catching both of them off guard.

"I'm sorry, what?" Isaac looks over at her with wide eyes and she shrugs.

"Neither of them came home yesterday and they weren't there when I woke up this morning. What if- What if someone got to them? Some...thing got to them?" She turned to Isaac who shook his head no.

"I'll go with you after school today, if they're not there we can Stilinski involved," He said, placing his hand over hers.

"Which one?" Erica asks from the back.

"The- The Sheriff, Erica," Isaac said and Olive bit her tongue so she wouldn't laugh.

"Thank you," Olive smiled and grabbed her bag from Isaac's feet and they all set off, having a set plan for the day already. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Isaac and Olive were going to see what they could get from the group while Erica tried to infiltrate it. After a minute of weighing her options, she'd decided to go for Stiles. Olive and Isaac were now eavesdropping on them in the library, Allison, Scott, and Stiles were having a very obvious secret meeting in the non-fiction section.

"Well we can't talk to Jackson, we have a restraining order against him," Stiles said just above a whisper and Olive turned to Isaac, a mischievous smirk on her face.

"What?" He smiled down at her, knowing she was planning something.

"I don't have a restraining order against him.." She trailed off and Isaac's demeanor instantly changed.

"No, no way," He grabbed her shoulders, leading her farther away from the group. "If he's Kanima suspect number 1 why would go in there alone?"

"Because I wanna find out before those morons do," She tried to get Isaac to lighten up but he just shook his head.

"You're not going in there."

"You can stand outside the door."

"No."

"Isaac I'm fine."

"No."

"I'm doing it anyway."

"Why do you insist on getting yourself killed, are you crazy?" He said, whispering louder.

"I'm not crazy, I'm just consistent."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───