4.04 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖵𝖠𝖴𝖫𝖳

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive pulled into the parking lot of the loft, took her keys out of the ignition, and got out of the car. She furrows her eyebrows as she sees Malia standing at the entrance to the parking garage.

"What are you going here?" She asks as she searches her key ring for the key to the door.

"Lydia told me you were going to talk to Peter, and since she tells me he's basically Satan in a V-neck, I figured you shouldn't be alone," She smiles slightly, folding her hands in front of her.

"Uh, it's okay, I can handle Peter," She said, remembering the information Stiles had haphazardly let slip about Peter and Malia and deciding it's probably not the best she comes in, considering Peter knew.

"You can handle him better with me," She says, turning to go up the stairs. Olive screwed her eyes shut before following after her and unlocking the door to the building. The two girls climbed the stairs and walked up to the door to the loft. Olive gripped it, sliding the door open to reveal Peter sitting on the couch. Eating her popcorn.

"Dude!" She exclaims as she walks up to him, snatching the bag from him.

"You know, I really prefer white cheddar, you should keep that in mind for next time," He says smugly and Olive rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, maybe if you actually lived here you could grocery list input," She says, placing a clip on the bag and setting it on the table.

"Kettle corns for sissies," Peter narrowed his eyes at her and Olive scoffed.

"Are we 12?" She asked, folding her arms in front of her chest and raising an eyebrow. Before Peter could respond, he notices Malia standing behind her.

"Having a slumber party?" He looks up at her from the couch and Olive smirks.

"Peter, this is Malia," She says, emphasizing Malia's name. Peter's eyes went wide as he stood up approaching her and taking in her features. She'd never seen him this...enthralled.

"Beautiful eyes," He says, tilting his head slightly. "Did you get them from your father?"

"Mother," Malia screws her face up, eyeing him as he got closer.

"Interesting," His eyes trail over the room before he snaps back to, well Peter. "Anyway, I'm sure they've told you a lot about me."

"The homicidal killing spree came up," Malia nodded, pursing her lips together as she clasped her hands behind her back.

"Well, we're all works in progress," He smiles slightly and Olive rolls her eyes.

"Well when you progress to your next killing spree, why don't you make sure they all stay dead?" Malia tilts her head, earning a snort from Olive.

"What is that supposed to mean?" He asks, turning to Olive who sighs.

"Kate Argent is alive," She nods, sitting down on the couch and opening the popcorn, popping a piece into her mouth. "Turned by a scratch."