2.08 𝖢𝖴𝖱𝖱𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖲

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive was standing at Allison's locker, waiting to walk to her next class when suddenly, Scott bolts out of the classroom across the hall from them. The girls share a puzzled look before seeing Stiles follow him, Olive reaching out to stop him.

"What's going on?" She furrows her eyebrows and Stiles shakes his head.

"Scott's boss- Deaton he's-" Stiles panted, shaking his head.

"Okay, just go," Olive shook her head slightly, turning back to Allison. "Why was he so out of breath, he ran like 3 feet."

Allison laughed and shut her locker as Ms. Blake comes out of the classroom, watching Scott and Stiles leave the school.

"You know, the amount of students bolting out of my classroom recently really has me questioning my teaching abilities," She knits her eyebrows together and the girls give her a sympathetic look before turning and walking to class. They were talking about random things as they made their way down the hallway before Isaac ran up to them, halting the girls in their position.

"I need to talk to you," Isaac pointed at Olive who nodded, very confused. Allison winked at her before continuing down the hallway and Olive rolled her eyes, giving Isaac her full attention.

"I mean I know I said we'd talk soon- but I mean-"

"No, no it's about Derek," Olive turns to him with narrow eyes and nods. "Are you doing anything right now?"

"Um, I'm supposed to be doing chemistry actually," She smiles and Isaac rolls his eyes.

"Well, you're sick now, come on," He grabs her hand, leading her to the parking lot where they were met with Boyd.

"He drag you into this too?" Olive looked between them and Boyd nodded, giving Isaac an unamused look.

"Tell her the plan," Isaac said to Boyd who lightly rolled his eyes and continued.

"I don't wanna explain it twice-"

"Just tell her the plan," Isaac rolled his eyes and Olive looked between them with an amused grin.

"Fine," Boyd glares at him and turned to Olive. "We fill Derek's floor with water and electrocute it, that way the alphas can't get in."

"That's actually not a terrible plan, clearly Isaac didn't come up with it," Isaac looks down at her, clearly offended, and giggles shaking her head. "What do you need me for?"

"I don't know, we haven't all done pack shenanigans in a while, I thought it would be nice for us all to scheme again," Isaac shrugged and Olive nodded, not buying it.

"You two need a ride, don't you?" She looks between them and Boyd nods. Olive laughs, gesturing for them to get in her car, which they were coincidentally standing right in front of, and she drives them to the loft.