2.06 𝖥𝖱𝖠𝖸𝖤𝖣

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[flashbacks are italicized]

Olive sat in the back of Allison's car, bouncing her leg. She couldn't stop thinking about what had happened the night before and even more so how she was wasting her time helping Allison and Lydia tail this bus when she could be back home.

"Olly, you're shaking the console," Lydia turns back to her from the front seat and Olive shakes her head, biting her thumb nervously.

"There's nothing you can do about it now, Olly, we might as well be productive and make sure they're safe," Allison peers at her through the rearview mirror.

"I could be home, looking for him, or his body," She mumbled the last part, not willing to acknowledge that possibility. "Instead you dragged me out here to follow a bus, which, may I add, has 4 werewolves on it. I think they're adequately protected."

"I told you, I'm not letting him out of my sight," Allison says, narrowing her eyes at her slightly before turning back to the road. "Am I too close? I feel like I'm too close."

"That depends, are you planning on following the bus or mounting it?" Lydia looks over to Allison from her book. Allison rolls her eyes, easing slightly off the gas pedal.

"You're right, I should back off," Allison nods, finding a slower speed.

"That also depends are you talking about the bus or the ex-boyfriend you're currently stalking?" Olive pipes up again from the back and Allison glares at her from the rearview mirror again.

Olive sighed, scooting over and letting her head rest against the window, her mind replaying the events of the night before on a loop.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"They're a floor above them in a penthouse, right above you, Olly," Derek said to her, worry in his eyes.

"So we kill them first? That's your plan?" Olive looks between her pack members and they all nod, seemingly okay with this.

"They won't see it coming," Boyd sits back in his chair and Olive sighs, turning to Scott.

"What do you think?" She furrows her eyebrows and Scott shakes his head.

"Why is the default plan always murder? Just once can someone come up with a plan that doesn't involve killing everyone?" Scott raises his voice slightly and Cora rolls her eyes from the corner of the room. Peter scoffs, standing up from the couch and joining the conversation.

"You never get tired of being so blandly moral, do you?" He narrows his eyes at Scott and then sighs, turning to the rest of the pack. "Not that I disagree with him."

"Well, I do. Why do we need these kids anyway?" Cora turned to Derek who narrowed his eyes at her, signaling for her to back off.

"These kids helped save your life and one of them is in your pack," Derek said and then turned to Olly. "And she's in danger, and when our pack is in danger we do everything we can to protect them. We can't just sit around waiting for them to make the first move."