4.10 𝖰𝖴𝖠𝖱𝖠𝖭𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖤𝖣

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[sorry if i misdescribe the psat test, i took it early jr. year so it's been a while lmaoo. i also did terribly, which is neither here nor there. moving on...]

Olive stared at the all-too-familiar ceiling, wide awake. Her eyes were puffy and there were tear stains that ran down her face. No one asked about her appearance when she came through the door, though you could tell Isaac wanted to. She just looked between the three of them and asked if she could stay for a while. Isaac didn't need to ask anymore. He'd been through that before. He knew that look, he'd had those same tear stains on his cheeks. He knew the cause of her pain.

Derek.

He could kill him. Realistically, if he was supposed to die anyway, what's the harm in speeding up the process? Exactly, there is none. He could just beat him up really bad. Apparently, he wasn't at fighting speed so he could definitely take him. He paced around the living room as Allison moved her head opposite his body so she could watch the TV. She knew he was working things out in his head but did it have to be while she was trying to watch Supernatural? (No, the answer is no.)

Finally, she'd had enough. She huffed, taking the remote and pausing it right as Dean was about to start singing Eye of the Tiger. Her favorite episode.

"Stop it," Allison deadpanned, causing Isaac to stop in his tracks and turn to her. "Stop pacing, stop thinking, just stop it. I don't have to be the one to tell you that one of the main perks of having your ex-that-shouldn't-be-your-ex living in your house is unlimited access to her room. Go knock on the door!" She gestured to Olive's door and Isaac furrowed his eyebrows. He hadn't thought of that yet.

He nodded slowly, about to knock on the door when he remembered that after a traumatic experience, Olly likes to drink tea. Green tea with two spoons of honey and one of sugar, because "the honey never makes it sweet enough." He got to work, making the tea and getting a blanket he'd stolen from her room to bring it back. He even brought her a cookie. He was winning brownie points for sure. Not that he was going to make this about winning her back, of course not, that hasn't been his sole motive since he got back to Beacon Hills. He kind of missed lacrosse too.

Finally, all was ready and he knocked gently on her door, tea in hand. He heard footsteps shuffle on the other end of the door and when she opened it, she furrowed her eyebrows. She knew it was gonna be Isaac, so she didn't know why it surprised her. Maybe it was because he worked up a sweat.

"Hey," He smiled at her slightly and she sighed.

"Hi," Her voice was small, she'd definitely cried more since she got here. He was definitely going to kill Derek.

"Can I come in? I made you some tea," He held up the cup and she smiled slightly, nodding as she moved aside, letting him in. "I also brought this back, I kinda stole it while you were gone."