2.03 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖮𝖲 𝖱𝖨𝖲𝖨𝖭𝖦

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive sat diagonal to Derek at the loft, watching Isaac pace in front of the window.

"I'm starting to not like this idea. It sounds dangerous," Isaac trailed off, wringing his hands together.

"I definitely don't like it. And I definitely don't like him," Olive turned to Derek who sighed.

"You'll be fine," He says to Isaac who looks unconvinced.

"Still, why does it have to be him?" Olive asks, still looking at Derek who turns to her, narrowing his eyes.

"He knows how to do it. I don't. It'd be more dangerous if I tried it myself," Olive sighs as Isaac approaches the table, gripping the back of her chair.

"You know Scott doesn't trust him. And personally, I trust Scott," Isaac says slowly and Olive looks up at him, chewing the inside of her cheek.

"Do you trust me?" Derek asks and the two look at him, both nodding. "You'll be fine."

"I still don't like him," Olive deadpans.

"Nobody likes him," Derek smiles at her slightly and suddenly the door opens and the three wolves turn to the entryway.

"Gentlemen, lady," He gestured to Olly who rolled her eyes as he began to approach them. "Just an F-Y-I. Yes, coming back from the dead left my abilities somewhat impaired, but the hearing? Still works. So I hope you're comfortable saying whatever it is you're feeling straight to my face.

"We don't like you. Now shut up and help us," Derek says, standing up from his chair and facing Peter. Olive turns to look up at Isaac, a small grin on her face.

"Fair enough," Peter snaps out his hand, revealing his claws and Olives swallows hard.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

They move one of the chairs into the center of the loft so they have more room. Olive sits next to Derek nervously bouncing her leg. Isaac takes a seat in the chair and Peter steps behind him, about to shove his claws into Isaac's neck.

"Relax, I'll get more out of you if you're calm," Peter says, feeling for the right placement for his claws. Olive gulps, staring on.

"Olly, I can hear your heartbeat from a mile away, please stop," Isaac turned to her and she widened her eyes, taking a deep breath.

"Sorry," She mumbled as Isaac turned back to the floor. Derek looked over at her and she swallowed again, nodding over to him.

"How do you know how to do this?" Isaac asks, turning back to Peter, who sighs.

"It's an old ritual. Used mostly by Alphas since it's a skill that requires quite a bit of practice. One little slip and you could paralyze someone. Or kill them," Peter shrugs as Isaac and Olive both widen their eyes.