2.11 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖦𝖨𝖱𝖫 𝖶𝖧𝖮 𝖪𝖭𝖤𝖶 𝖳𝖮𝖮 𝖬𝖴𝖢𝖧

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[TW: This chapter contains graphic descriptions of death on more than one occasion, viewer discretion is advised]

"So you think your dad is the dark druid?" Olive leans in closer to Allison, careful not to be heard through the door.

"Yes, it's hard to explain but I think it's him," Allison shook her head, letting out a shaky breath. "He's been tracking it, methodically, and I went to see Gerard and-"

"Gerards alive?" Olive stopped her and Allison took a deep breath before nodding. "Oh, my god."

"Maybe not for long, he's in a home and he keeps puking that black stuff that he spewed when we were in the warehouse depot," Allison shrugged.

"I guess I'm okay with slow and painful, anyways, continue," Olive gestures and Allison smiles slightly.

"That's it, just a theory," She sighs, shrugging. "What about you? How have you been dealing with everything?"

"Well it would be nice if I had my alpha to answer all of my questions, like why do I turn into a literal dog now, or how do I do it again," Olive trailed off, shaking her head.

"He still hasn't taught you?" Allison furrows her eyebrows and Olive sighs.

"No, and all I have to lean on is Peter Hale, so I think I'll pass on seeking any guidance from the Hales for a while," Olive raised her eyebrows slightly and Allison thought for a moment.

"You could help me keep an eye on my dad, it may keep your mind off things," She shrugged and Olive grinned, nodding.

"Okay, I have nothing better to do," She laughed lightly and Allison nodded, about to say something when her phone rang.

"Oh, it's Lydia, I have to go," She looked at her apologetically and Olive just waved her off.

"It's okay, I was getting tired anyway," She smiled slightly, pulling the covers over her as Allison left the room, turning out the light as she did. Olive rolled over, sighing as she began to drift off to sleep.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The morning sun poked through the blinds as Chris walked into Olive's room, seeing she was still asleep. He laughed lightly, sitting on the edge of her bed and shaking her awake. She stirred, before turning to face him.

"Hey, sleepyhead, are you going to school?" He peered down at her and Olive sighed, shrugging under the covers.

"I don't know," She shook her head, a far-off look in her eyes. Chris sighed, adjusting himself next to her.

"I heard about the recital tonight, the thing to honor the losses at the school-"

"Not losses, murders," Olive interrupted him and Chris nodded, raising his eyebrows slightly.