2.12 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖮𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖫𝖮𝖮𝖪𝖤𝖣

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive and Isaac were tucked in her bed, tangled in each other's arms, sound asleep. That is until they were rudely awakened by Olive's ringtone blaring at full volume. Olive stirs awake, reaching over to get her phone and Isaac keeps ahold of her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Hello?" Her voice comes out hoarse and her eyes are still half-closed.

"Olly? Why haven't you been answering my texts?" Allison says worriedly from the other line. Isaac snickers, placing a kiss on her shoulder, and Olive sighs.

"Because I've been sleeping, what about you?" She says sarcastically and Allison sighs from the other line.

"Olly," She says, her tone serious and Olive sits up, shaking Isaac off her despite his whines.

"What's wrong?" She asks, brows furrowed.

"Stilinski's missing, the Darach took him from the school and no one is answering my calls, Olly, it's Ms. Blake," Allison says, panic filling her voice.

"Our English teacher?" Olive turns to Isaac, who is now alert as well.

"Yes, and I think she's onto the final triad-"

"Guardians," Olive's eyes widen and she almost drops her phone.

"Memorial is being evacuated cause of the storm so they're taking Lydia to a hospital downtown, she's pretty shaken up," Allison sighed and Olive shook her head, pushing her fear aside.

"Wait Beacon Memorial? That's where Cora is," Olive said in sudden realization.

"I can't reach Scott but I figured you could try Derek. And Isaac too, he's not answering either," Allison shook her head and Olive turned to Isaac, who was smirking next to her. She rolled her eyes and turned away from him.

"Isaac's fine, but I'll try Derek," Olive shook her head and Allison furrowed her eyebrows.

"Wait is Isaac-"

"Sorry, I gotta go," Olive hangs up abruptly and turns to Isaac, both of them laughing lightly before Olive dials Derek's number. No answer.

"No luck?" Isaac propped himself up on his arm and she shook her head.

"Let me try again, maybe his phones down," She nods, dialing his number again but still no answer. She furrowed her eyebrows, turning to Isaac with a worried look on her face.

"Hey, he's probably just busy with Cora, they're evacuating the hospital, he's probably just stressed," Isaac sat up, grabbing her hand and interlacing their fingers. Olive nodded, taking a deep breath before she turned back to her phone.

"Allison's at the school, we should meet her there," Olive nodded, moving to get out of bed.

"Or we could just stay here," Isaac raised an eyebrow and Olive turned to him, a confused look on her face.