1.32 𝖴𝖭𝖤𝖷𝖯𝖤𝖢𝖳𝖤𝖣

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive rushes into the locker room to see a bunch of men, including Gerard, standing over Isaac. Gerard was holding a sword.

"It was a good effort, Isaac. It was," He stepped closer as Isaac attempted to crawl away. "This would be so much more poetic if it were halftime..."

Isaac managed to stand up, leaning on a sink and he saw Olly standing opposite him, directly behind the hunters. He smirked and they all looked confused until she came up behind them and tossed them around and out of the room, making sure Isaac was okay before leading him back to the field.

"Nothing happened," The two regrouped with Scott, and Isaac looked between them. puzzled.

"What do you mean?" Isaac asked and Scott and Olive exchanged glances.

"Gerard said if we didn't give him Derek by 30 seconds till the game was over he would-" Suddenly Olive was cut off by the lights on the field turning off and someone screams. Isaac reaches for Olive's hand, grasping it tightly and she squeezed his hand.

"Are you okay," He whispers down to her and she whispers back yes before the lights come back up and Melissa comes running up to them.

"Mom, are you okay?" Scott gently grabs her by the shoulders checking her over and she waves him off.

"Yes, yes I'm fine but there's a player down on the field, they don't know who yet-"

"Jackson?" They all turned their heads to the player laying on the ground and saw Lydia scream. "Jackson!"

The four of them rush over to everyone gathered around the body to see that it was, indeed, Jackson. He had scratches on his chest from his own claws and he wasn't breathing. Olive listened in but she couldn't hear a heartbeat either.

"He did it to himself?" Olive looked up to Isaac who shrugged and Scott shook his head.

"Gerard did this to him."

"Stiles? Where's Stiles?" The Sheriff spoke up from the crowd and everyone looked around, noticing Stiles had basically vanished into thin air

After a while of Melissa doing CPR, the ambulance arrives and takes Jackson away in a body bag. Olive watches on with furrowed eyebrows.

"Hey, Coach wants everybody back in the locker room, you okay?" Isaac asks lowly and Olive nods, turning back to the ambulance briefly and then back to him.

"I couldn't hear his heartbeat, it's like it was just- like he didn't even exist anymore-"

"Olly," Isaac whispered as he pulled her in for a hug, kissing the top of her head as he held her close. She sighed into his chest, inhaling his scent and finding solace in it. "It's okay, it's over."

Olive shook her head, pulling back slightly and looking into his eyes. "No, it's not."

"What are you talking about? Jackson's-"