2.10 𝖵𝖨𝖲𝖨𝖮𝖭𝖠𝖱𝖸

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"They were there for 2 days, that's what we're taught to do when the hunters find us. Hide and heal," Cora said, a far-off look in her eyes as she gazed out the window. Olive turned to Stiles who was growing exceedingly frustrated by her half-assed explanation.

"Okay, so is two days standard then? Or is Derek on some sort of extended getaway?" Stiles folds his arms and Cora turns to face the two.

"Why do you care?"

"Why do I care? Why do I care, let's see, in the last week my best friends have tried to kill themselves, one's boss almost got ritually sacrificed, a girl that I've known since I was three was ritually sacrificed," He shook his head, turning to Olive. "not to mention she died and came back to life within a span of 12 hours- shall I go on?" Stiles puts his hands on his hip and Cora raises her eyebrows slightly.  "Cause I can, alright, I can go on for like an hour!"

"You think Derek can do anything about that?" Cora shook her head, approaching them.

"Well, since he's the one they seen to be after, it's more like he should do something about it, yeah," Stiles wrung his hands together and Cora narrowed her eyes, glancing between them.

"I don't know, there's something different about him now, he wasn't like this when I knew him."

"What was he like," Olive spoke up, tilting her head and facing Cora.

"A lot like Scott, actually," Peter says, coming down the stairs. "He was a lot like most teenagers, unbearably romantic, profoundly narcissistic, tolerable really only to other teenagers. Congratulations on coming back from the dead, by the way, welcome to the club."

Peter approached the group and stood at the head of the table, placing a hand on Olive's shoulder. She rolled her eyes, writhing out of his grasp and moving to the other side of Stiles.

"What happened to him? What changed him?" Stiles turned from Olive to Peter who raised an eyebrow.

"Well the same thing that changes a lot of young men," He turned to everyone before continuing. "A girl."

"You're telling me some girl broke his little heart? That's why Derek is the way he is?" Stiles looked to the Hales in disbelief and then turned to Olive who just shrugged.

"Do you remember Derek before he was an alpha had blue eyes?" Peter asked, facing Cora and she nodded. "Do you know why some wolves have blue eyes?"

"I always thought it was like a genetic thing," Olive shook her head, folding her arms.

"If you want to know what changed Derek, you need to know what changed the color of his eyes," Peter looked off into the distance, remembering the day like it was yesterday.

"When Derek was a sophomore he met a girl named Paige, excellent cello player, he fell in love with her pretty much as soon as he saw her, you know how teenage boys are," Peter rolled his eyes, sitting down in a chair. Olive turned to Stiles and the two followed him, sitting on the couch before him, Cora close behind.