1.19 𝖲𝖴𝖱𝖯𝖱𝖨𝖲𝖤

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After a couple of hours with Derek, Olive gets a text from Stiles to meet him at the station so they could have dinner. She hugs Derek and drives down there, meeting Stiles out front who is struggling with a bag full of food. Olive giggles, coming up next to him and grabbing some of the food from him. They walk into Stilinski's office and divvy out the food, once the Sheriff bites into his burger he grimaces, looking between them.

"What is this?" He says, mouth full of food.

"It's a veggie burger," Stiles says nonchalantly and Stilinski turns to Olive who just shrugs.

"Don't look at me, I just showed up," She puts her hands up in defense and he redirects his attention to Stiles.

"Stiles, I asked for a hamburger."

"That's healthy, today we are being healthy," Stiles hands Olive a salad and she looks at him with a gaze similar to his father's. Noah reaches for his fries and opens them to see carrots and celery instead.

"Oh, come on, Stiles are you trying to kill me?" Olive laughed slightly and he turns to her. "Eat your salad, Olive."

"No, dad, actually I'm trying to expand your lifespan. Eat it. All. Both of you," Stiles looks between them, pointing a stern finger and they all get to work on their food.

"So are you gonna tell me what you found or..." Stiles trails off and his dad just shakes his head.

"I am not sharing confidential police findings with two sixteen-year-olds."

"Is that it on the board?" Olive asks, staring at the giant crime board behind his desk. Stilinski turns to the board and back at her.

"Don't look at that, avert your gaze, both of you," He looks at them and both of their eyes are trailing over the board.

"I am averting my gaze, I'm following all the arrows that are pointing to the pictures and-" Olive starts and Stilinski stops her.

"Okay, Okay! I'll tell you," He drops his burger back into its container and sighs. "Mechanic and the couple who were murdered, they all had something in common."

"All three?"

"Yeah," Stiles turns to Olive with wide eyes and then back to his dad. "And you know what I say about patterns. One's an incident, two's a coincidence-"

"Three's a pattern," Stiles cuts him off and his father nods.

"The mechanic, the husband, and the wife were all the same age. 24."

"Wait a minute what about Isaac's dad, he was nowhere near 24?" Olive spoke up and Stilinski sighed, sitting back in his chair.

"Which made me think, either A. Lahey's murder isn't connected, or B. the ages are a coincidence. Until I found this," He picked up a file, handing it to her and tapping on it. "C. Did you know Isaac had an older brother named Camden?"

"Died in combat?" Olive said, barely audible but they both still heard it.

"If you could guess, how old do you think he would be today?" Stilinski asked and Stiles looked at him, realization hitting.

"24."

"What if the same age means the same class? Did you think of that?" Olive asks wide-eyed.

"Yeah, yeah," Stilinski waves it off and then it seemed to click in his head and he looks up at her. "Wait-no but I would've. I got Lahey's file 2 hours ago."

"Two hours? Dad people could be dying!" Stiles exclaims and his father looks down at him with narrowed eyes.

"Yes, thank you, Stiles," He sighs turning back to the board and then looking back at the two in front of him. "Wait, same class?"

The lightbulb goes off in all of their heads at the same time and they dig in the archives at the police station for yearbooks dating back to 2004. They let them spill out onto his desk, long discarding their food, and get to work, looking through them for what feels like forever.

"Here we go, I found it! Class of 2006," Olive set the book down on the table and pointed at them all in the same class.

"Olive, have you ever considered a career in Law Enforcement?" The Sheriff looks up at her and she just grins. Suddenly she gets a text from Derek asking her to meet him at the animal clinic.

"Oh, um do you guys got this? I have to go deal with D- homework," She stopped herself off Stiles' look and Stilinski nodded.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive huffed and grabbed her stuff, driving down to the animal clinic. She got there before Derek, Scott letting her in as she got there.

"Olive, this is Dr. Deaton, he's my boss and kind of a supernatural expert for some reason," Scott said, introducing the two. "Dr. Deaton this is Olive, she's a part of Derek's pack."

"It's lovely to meet you, Olive," Deaton says and she smiles, taking his hand. There's another knock at the door and Scott goes to let Derek in.

"What is he doing here?" Scott says as Isaac enters with Derek.

"He's with me."

"Well, I don't like him."

"He doesn't like you either," Isaac says, glaring at Scott.

"And Derek doesn't care, we-" Derek interrupts them before he's interrupted by Olive rounding the corner, her eyes glued to Isaac. "Um. Surprise."

"What is going on?" Scott asks, looking between them and Derek clears his throat.

"Um, they're not speaking."

"What? Aren't they-"

"NO!" Both Isaac and Olive say sternly, turning to Scott. Scott's eyes widened and he put his hands up in defense, backing away slowly. Olive returns her gaze to Isaac and then to Derek.

"You tricked me," She said coldly.

"I told you to work it out."

"And I said I need time!"

"Yeah, Derek I don't know if this is a good idea-" Isaac starts but Derek holds out his hand for him to stop.

"Scott, can I have a minute with these two?" Derek turns to Scott who nods and goes into the other room, widening his eyes at Deaton when he enters.

"Look, we're a pack, okay? We may not get along all the time but we don't keep secrets from each other," Derek turned to Isaac and then back to Olive. "And we always forgive."

Olive averted her gaze, staring at the floor. Isaac sighed and Derek saw this wasn't getting anywhere.

"Okay listen, we have a lot bigger problems than teenage love drama, okay?"

"We're not-" They both started but Derek interrupted them.

"Do not tell me you're not dating or whatever you were about to spit out. You two need to suck it up and talk. Olive, you told me you wanted to talk to him-"

"Wait you did?" Isaac looks at her and she shifts on her feet.

"Talk to him."

"Maybe we should go in first, the doctor has a plan," She sighs and turns to go inside. Isaac's eyes follow her inside and then he turns to Derek who pinched the bridge of his nose.

"It's something," Derek said before following her inside and Isaac nodded following him.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───