1.33 𝖴𝖭𝖫𝖨𝖪𝖤𝖫𝖸 𝖠𝖫𝖫𝖨𝖤𝖲

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"What the hell is this?" Scott says, a skeptical look on his face.

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the Sheriff's station..." Derek trailed off and Olive's eyes widened.

"Okay, hold on! He-he threatened to kill my mom! And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?" Scott said, almost appalled.

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous!" Peter spoke up from the corner.

"Shut up!" Scott, Derek, and Olive all shouted at once and Peter threw his hands up defensively, taking a step back.

Isaac tapped Olly on the shoulder and she looked back at him. He leaned down to whisper in her ear. " ...Who is he?"

"That's Peter, Derek's uncle. A little while back, he tried to kill them all, and then they set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat," Olive whispered back the same information relayed to her before and Isaac's eyes widened and he shook his head.

"Good to know," He backed up a tad and Olive exhaled through her nose.

"How is he even alive, and what's she doing here? Is it tag-team with the people who tried to kill you day? Maybe I should call Allison's dad and-" Scott started and Derek held up his hand.

"You need to hear them out, okay, they both have very valuable pieces of information-"

"Peter too?" Olive furrows her eyebrows and turns to Peter who gives her a sarcastic smile.

"Yes, Peter too." He said back as she glared at him.

"Look, the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson... and maybe how to save him." Derek interrupted them and sighed.

"Well, that's very helpful... except Jackson's dead," Isaac said sarcastically and Derek and Peter exchange a look.

"What?"

"Yeah, Jackson's dead. It just happened on the field," Scott explained and Derek turned to Peter with a frustrated glance.

"Okay, why is no one taking this as good news?" Isaac asked and Olive lightly hit him in the chest.

"Because if Jackson is dead, it didn't just happen-- Gerard wanted it to happen," Olive's mom spoke up from behind Derek and Isaac tilted his head and glared at her.

"I'm sorry, no one has explained to me why she's here-" Isaac started but Susan interrupted him.

"Because I know Gerard's plans and I-"

"Look I'm sorry if I don't want to talk to you after you tied my-" Isaac stopped himself and Olly's eyes widened, not daring to look at him. "after you tied Olly to a chair and injected her with wolfsbane."

The room fell silent until Olive spoke up.

"I wanna hear what she says," She turned to Isaac who furrowed his eyebrows and she continued anyways. "If she has valuable information that could help us take down Gerard then I'm all ears."

"What do you want in return?" Scott asks, narrowing his eyes at her.

"I want you to let me help you take him down, I don't want to be a part of his group anymore, not after what they made me do to-" She turned to Olly who was staring at her shoes.

"Okay, so what does Gerard want?" Olive looks between everyone in the room and they all shrug. "Mom?"

"I know he's sick," She starts and they all look at her confused. "He has cancer, it's why he's popping pills every hour on the hour. I also know that he's basically brainwashed his granddaughter to be his new little protegee."

"But none of this helps us," Isaac says, leaning back against the lockers.

"How do all of these pieces fit together?" Olive asks and Peter speaks up.

"Well, that's exactly what we need to figure out, and something tells me our window of opportunity is closing quickly," Peter looks around, and then a lightbulb goes off in his head. "We need to go back to the house."

Derek turns to him and Peter nods. Derek sighs, rolling his eyes, and gestures for everyone to follow.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

They pull up to the Hale house, all getting out of their separate vehicles and entering the house. Before they get the chance to look around, Olive's phone beeps and she steps away from the group.

"Oh, thank god," Olive turns to everyone, looking up from the text on her phone. "They found Stiles."

Scott visibly relaxes and sighs, turning to Derek who is following Peter around the house.

"I told you, I looked everywhere," Derek says as Peter approaches the stairs, smirking at him.

"You didn't look here," Peter kicks the stair until it breaks, bending down to get something out of it.

"Is it a book?" Derek asks and Peter scoffs.

"No, it's a laptop. What century are you living in?" Olive laughs slightly and Derek glares at her. She shrugs as Peter opens the laptop and begins typing.

"A few days after I got out of the coma, I transferred everything that we had. Fortunately, the Argents aren't the only ones who keep records."

Scott's phone rings and he looks at everyone with an apologetic smile, moving out of the room to answer it. A few minutes later, he comes back in, saying he's gotta go to the hospital with his mom.

"Okay, we'll split up, take these two with you-" Derek gestures to Olive and Isaac.

"No, I'll stay," Olive says and Derek narrows his eyes at her.

"Olly, can I talk to you for a second?" Isaac clears his throat and Olive nods as he grabs her arm and leads her to the other room. "You're not staying here by yourself."

"I'm not by myself, Derek is here."

"No, I'm not leaving you alone with them," He says, looking at the hallway.

"If you're referring to my mom," She grabs his hand, intertwining their fingers. "I don't think she's going to hurt me and if she tries I can take care of myself."

"What about Peter?"

"Derek won't let him do anything."

"I don't know-" Olive rolls her eyes, cutting him off by grabbing his face and connecting their lips. Isaac is caught off guard but kisses her back, wrapping his arms around her waist. They pull away and Isaac grins from ear to ear.

"I will be fine," Isaac nods, sighing. "And when you get back, we can do some more of that, if you want."

Isaac laughs, throwing his head back slightly. "Okay, fine. Just please take care of your self and if anything happens, I mean anything-"

"I will call you."

"Fine," He sighs glancing back toward the hallway, rolling his eyes and letting her go. The two returned to the group and Isaac turned to Scott.

"Let's go," He gestured to the door and Scott nodded, following him.

Olive returned to Derek's side and he looked down at her with a playful smirk.

"What?"

"And when you get back, we can do some more of that," He mocked and Olive rolled her eyes, hitting him in the shoulder, face turning bright red.

"I hate you."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───