2.09 𝖤𝖵𝖮𝖫𝖵𝖤𝖣

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Isaac sat on the floor in Derek's loft, still holding Olive. He was staring off into space and trying not to think about it. Derek sat on his knees a few feet away from him, rethinking what had happened and shaking his head, suddenly, a lightbulb went off in his head.

"She's not dead," He whispered and Stiles sniffled next to him, looking down at him like he was crazy.

"Derek-"

"No, I know what's happening, she's not dead," He said louder, getting Isaac's attention. Derek walked over to the two of them, squatting down by Isaac. "We need to get her out of here."

"No, I- I-" Isaac shook his head and Derek put his hand on his shoulder.

"Isaac, we need to go, now, and we need to take Olly with us, okay?" Derek reached down, picking Olive up, and carrying her to the car, Isaac following closely behind him. Stiles turned to Boyd, Cora, and Lydia who were still standing around, not really sure what to do.

"Someone needs to call her mom," Stiles looked between them and Lydia shook her head.

"I'll call Allison," She got her phone out of her purse and dialed the number.

"Do you know what he was talking about?" Stiles turns to Cora who shakes her head at first until it hits her.

"No way," She turns to Stiles with wide eyes. "There's one possibility, but it's wild, I mean- I don't even know if it's possible."

"Well, can you share with the class 'cause otherwise she's just dead and I don't wanna-" Stiles shakes his head, collecting himself.

"I think we should follow them," She sighs, turning to leave, before stopping. "I'll be right back, I need to grab something."

She comes back with a small backpack and gestures for the three of them to follow her, driving out to the old Hale house. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

They all get out of the car as Cora led the way into the living room where, sure enough, Derek sat at Olive's side, holding her hand tightly and staring straight at her, almost willing her to wake up. Isaac was pacing the room, chewing on his fingernail.

"Do you actually think that-" Cora says from the doorway and Derek nods.

"I would've absorbed her power- I didn't feel anything she has to be-" Derek trailed off returning his gaze to Olive's lifeless body.

"Can you guys stop cutting your sentences short and just explain to me what's going on please!" Isaac shouts, turning from the window to the both of them.

"Come with me," Derek stands up, leading the rest of them to the other room and they all sit down as Derek explains. "Sometimes when wolves-"

"Where is she?" A voice came from the hallway, interrupting Derek. They all look around, going to see who it was. Chris and Susan had arrived with Allison, all of them looked like they'd been crying.