4.12 𝖬𝖨𝖲𝖲𝖨𝖮𝖭: 𝖥𝖠𝖨𝖫𝖤𝖣

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I still hate this plan," Melissa looks nervously between the group before her, all of them having their respective doubts about this plan. "I mean, this looks pretty significant, he looks dead."

"Give me your hand," Noshiko speaks up, looking at Melissa who turns to Isaac.

"It's okay," He nods, reassuring her and Melissa complies, reaching her hand over to Noshiko, who takes it and places it on Scott's chest. Melissa shudders nervously when she doesn't feel anything. Olive furrows her eyebrows, moving her hair behind her ear so she can focus her hearing.

"Wait for it," Noshiko nods to Melissa, who takes a deep breath. A few seconds pass before Scott's heart beats faintly in his chest, earning a sigh of relief from Melissa.

"Is that enough to keep a werewolf alive?"

"Enough for an alpha."

"How much time do we have?" Isaac turns to Noshiko who looks down at her watch.

"Forty-Five minutes."

"What happens after that?" Melissa sighs nervously, removing her hand from Scott's chest.

"I bring him back the same way," Kira clasps her hands in front of her and gives Melissa a small smile.

"No, I mean what happens if he stays like that for longer than forty-five minutes?" She corrects, looking between the group. Everyone in the room shuffles awkwardly, trying to silently communicate who should speak up.

"No one's told her?" Noshiko turns to Kira, who backs away sheepishly, and the rest of the teens stay silent.

"Told me what? What happens after forty-five minutes?" Melissa grew more agitated by the second, frantically searching for an answer from the people in front of her. 

"He dies," Noshiko answered rather bluntly and Melissa pales at the statement. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After Stiles and Argent spoke with The Benefactor, claiming Scott was dead, Olive, Liam, and Isaac met him in a hospital room to set up the security feed. They'd sprawled 3 laptops onto the bed and Olive was on the phone with Argent, following his instructions intently to try and set it up.

"Okay, it should work now," Argent's voice rang through her phone and she nodded to Stiles, who pressed a button on the keyboard and the footage appeared on their screens.

"It's working," She confirmed, nodding her head even though he couldn't see her. Argent mumbled a "good." before hanging up.

The four teens stood there, watching the computers actively, waiting for any pernicious activity. Despite their 8 collective eyes, nothing seemed to be happening.