4.16 𝖶𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖫𝖮𝖮

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As the team took the field Olive sat on the bench next to Liam as he prepared to join them. He was looking around nervously for Scott and Kira and Olvie furrowed her eyebrows at him.

"They're still not here," He says impatiently and Olive shakes her head.

"What's really going on here? Are you nervous about the full moon? Cause it's not for another 24 hours," She asked as he looked up at the moon, which was almost full, and sighed. "Liam, you're gonna be fine, okay? Just try not to rage out on anyone."

"You're not worried?" Liam rose an eyebrow at her and she let out a deep breath.

"I'm mildly concerned," She says, pulling out her phone to send a text to Scott. "Mildly."

"We're gonna lose without him," Liam bounced his knee anxiously, looking onto the field as he watched the other players gather. 

"No, we're not," Stiles interjected the conversation, sitting in between the two wolves. "We can be just as good without Scott, okay? I've been practicing and let me tell you something. I'm getting good. Real good." 

The whistle blows and the team takes the field. Stiles lines up at the ball with a player from the other team and with another shrill blow, the game begins. Stiles reaches for the ball but he is knocked over, seemingly by the wind. Olive flinches, looking over at Coach who lets out an exasperated sigh. Davenford scores. Another setup, Stiles reaches for the ball but is tackled harshly by the other team, earning them another point. Coach turns to Olive with an angry expression and she turns back to the team.

"We need to remedy this now or I am going to have to put Greenburg in," Coach grumbles, pulling out the playbook. Olive scans it, looking for a solution. 

"Switch Isaac and Stiles," She mumbles, bringing her thumbnail in between her teeth. "No that wouldn't work- wait- no."

"Do you mind sharing your thoughts or are you going to just keep mumbling to yourself like a supervillain?" Coach looks down at her and she sighs, looking back at the team.

"I'm gonna call Scott again," She pulls out her phone and dials Scott's number only for it to go to voicemail. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Halftime approaches and the team takes their seats on the bench, Olive walks over as calmly as possible to the three goons she calls her friends and stands in front of them with her arms crossed.

"Olly-" Stiles starts but she interrupts him.

"What the hell was that?" She raises an eyebrow, sharing looks with Liam, Stiles, and Isaac before deciding to continue. "You're playing like headless chickens, actually I think headless might do a better job."