1.17 𝖴𝖫𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖴𝖬𝖲

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive woke up tied to a chair in the kitchen, feeling weak. Her father appeared in the doorway, tilting his head when he saw her awake.

"Honey, she's awake," He yelled to her mother, who was in the living room. Olive groaned and her mother was at her side in an instant, kneeling before her.

"I'm sorry we had to do this, we probably would've had to kill you otherwise," Her mother said, stroking her face as a tear fell from her eyes.

"What are you talking about?" Olive's voice was barely above a whisper, her own tears falling.

"We've injected you with wolfsbane, not enough to kill you, but you probably won't be able to do much of anything for a couple of hours," Her dad spoke up from the corner. Olive nodded, tears streaming down her face.

"Honey, why would you do this to yourself?" Her mother wiped her tears and pushed her hair out of her face. "You could've had such a bright future with us."

"It's Derek, he did this to get back at us for the fire," Her dad spat and her mother looked at her.

"What fire?" Olive said weakly. "The Hale fire?"

Both her parents shifted uncomfortably and avoided her gaze.

"Did you guys-"

"We helped, it was Kate Argent who set the fire, but we helped her," Her father said bluntly and her mother looked at him with wide eyes.

"David, what are you doing?"

"If she wants to choose the wrong side, she might as well know what we've been hiding from her for basically her entire life, Susan!"

"You killed Derek's family?" Olive looked at her parents disgustedly and her mother nodded.

"We also have been tracking you and your friends for the past month and a half," Her mother started. "We didn't know you were-"

"A wolf?" Olive looked at her and her mother began to cry. "You might as well say it, mom."

"With them. Gerard saw you when you and Derek were chasing the Kanima. He wants us to kill you or make you kill yourself as our code suggests," Olive's eyes widened and she shook her head.

"But we disagree," Her father spoke up from the corner, walking toward her. "We're not gonna kill you, Olly. I don't think we ever could, we love you too much."

"You need to leave our home. As soon as you're able to," Her mother said, suddenly cold.

"What?" Olive looked between them.

"We can't have you here with the lifestyle you've chosen. As soon as the wolfsbane wears off, you need to pack your things and leave," Her mother continued and Olive cried harder.

"Don't cry, Olly. We're saving your life by doing this, Gerard will kill you himself if we don't. You did this to yourself when decided to become what you are, to embarrass our family!" Her dad began to raise his voice. "You're not yourself anymore, you're a monster."

With that, they left her. Tied to a chair in the kitchen. They grabbed their keys and walked out of the door. Before they shut the door, her mother turned to her.

"We'll be back tomorrow afternoon with the Argents. If you are still here, you won't walk out alive," She turned and left, closing the door and locking it behind her. A sob escaped Olive's lips and she began to cry. She was too tired to keep her tears from falling, she was too tired to really do anything. A mixture of no sleep the past few days and the wolfsbane running through her veins was causing her eyelids to become heavy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

She awoke at around 2 am. With the wolfsbane out of her system, she used her abilities to bust out of the ropes tying her to the chair. She didn't have time to feel sorry for herself, so she went upstairs to pack a bag. She put anything she may need for the next few days like her laptop, clothes, etc, and loaded a few bags into her car. She went upstairs to do a final sweep of her room, picking up a framed picture of her and her parents when she was younger. She grabbed it and left the house, walking to her car and shoving the photo in her glove box. She just started driving, thinking of places she could go. She couldn't go to Allisons, she didn't want to go to Derek's, so she went to the only place she could go.

She climbed a tree and knocked on the window. Soon she heard rustling inside and the window opened to reveal a very sleepy Stiles, who looked like he just tripped over everything in his room.

"Olive? What the hell are you doing here, what time is it?" He said, rattling off every question that came to mind.

"Um- long story. Listen, could crash here for a few days? I don't really have anywhere else to go," She mumbled and Stiles narrowed his eyes at her, nodding as he helped her climb through the window.

"What happened? If you wanna tell me," He stuttered out and Olive just looked at him, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Um. Isaac and I got into a fight, he was keeping a pretty important secret from me," She sighed keeping her eyes trained on the floor.

"What secret?"

"My parents are werewolf hunters, they work with the Argents."

Stiles' eyes widened as Olive shifted, sitting on the edge of his bed. Stiles cleared his throat and Olive sniffled, continuing.

"Um. They found out about me and tied me to a chair and injected me with wolfsbane and then basically gave me the choice to die or leave for good," She wiped a few stray tears and then continued. "So now I don't know what to do."

"Olive," He sat next to her and she looked at him. "Are you okay?"

That was all it took for the levee to break. Olive shook her head and Stiles wrapped his arms around her, pulling her in for a hug. She let it all out, sobbing into his chest, no doubt soaking his shirt but he didn't care. The two stayed like this for a while, Olive crying as Stiles rubbed her back, encouraging her to let it all out. After a while she calmed down, rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"Here uh- you take my bed for the rest of the night, tomorrow morning we will talk to my dad and see if you can stay in the guest room," Stiles stood up, grabbing a few blankets and tossing them on the floor.

"Are you sure? I don't wanna like start a war between packs or something," Stiles laughed slightly at her words and shook his head.

"They'll manage," He smiled at her and she nodded.

"Stiles," She said, peering down at him over the edge of the bed. "Thank you."

Stiles grinned and nodded and they both fell asleep.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───