(4)

This water...why is it so cold?

Ji Sishen came back to his senses, and when he saw that it was Gu Jinnian, his wet eyes immediately began to cry aggrievedly again.

"dirty......"

"Wash it up, or brother Jinian won't want me."

As he said that, he lowered his head and felt aggrieved, and grabbed the tender skin on his body with his long fingernails, and when he grabbed it, it was a mark.

He said in a low and muffled voice, "After washing it, brother Jinian won't want me. I was originally a substitute..."

The low voice made Gu Jinnian's heart throb in pain.

Gu Jinnian's face was so dark that he grabbed Ji Sishen directly after pulling the bathrobe.

Ji Sishen seemed to have just reacted, and his eyes lit up.

"Gu Jinnian..."

Gu Jinnian wanted to get angry, but seeing Ji Sishen like this, any anger in his heart could only be suppressed.

"I'm here."

Ji Sishen buried his whole head in Gu Jinnian's arms and cried softly.

Crying makes me nervous.

Ji Sishen's tossing and tossing made him completely sick and developed a high fever.

39 degrees.

His face was extremely red.

Well, the third move of White Lotus.

The system can be said to be amazed. For a mission, turning oneself into 39 degrees is absolutely amazing.

"Gu Jinnian, what did you do? Toss people like this?"

All over his body were red patches, all of which were blood stains leaching from his skin.

Listening to the voice of his friend, Gu Jinnian couldn't help pinching his eyebrows.

"nothing."

Ye Liangchuan also knew something about his friend, so he didn't say much.

"Jinian, as your friend, I don't want to say anything more. Since you already have a marriage contract, treat him well."

"Or let him go."

Gu Jinnian didn't know Ye Liangchuan's mind, and his already irritable mood became even more irritable.

As soon as he finished calling people, he immediately drove them away.

Ye Liangchuan also thought it was nothing to worry about.

The wicked have their own grind, and one day they will suffer.

Ji Si had a deep fever for a day and a night before the fever subsided.

When he woke up, he didn't speak, and just looked at Gu Jinnian, as if he was afraid that someone would run away.

"Good, drink medicine."

Xu was ill, and the little guy spoke with a somewhat nasal tone.

Even with a bit of coquettish softness.

"Hmm~"

Shaking his head, "Bitter."

The fourth trick of white lotus is to act coquettishly and cutely to promote physical and mental harmony.

Gu Jinnian was the same, it was rare for this person to act coquettishly towards him, and Gu Jinnian actually had a little more patience to coax him.

"Be obedient, you'll be fine if you drink it."

Ji Sishen pouted, "But, bitter..."

Those clear and pure eyes looked at Gu Jinnian with a coquettish expression.

White lotus is to be clean, pure and free of any impurities.

Gu Jinnian sighed and took a sip of the medicine directly into his mouth.

Ignoring the shocked and round eyes of the person on the bed, he moved directly to cover Ji Sishen's lips.

The tip of the tongue smoothed open Ji Sishen's lips, and the medicine in his mouth went straight into Ji Sishen's mouth.

Not a drop left.

Ji Si's deep fair face was dyed with a layer of crimson, as if a layer of blush was applied to the plain white.

Those eyes reflected Gu Jinnian's figure, as if he was the only one left in his eyes.

"you!"

Not the usual exasperation, but a tinge of shyness.

Gu Jinnian felt a little contented because of Ji Sishen's small expression. Even if he was coaxing him, he was a little more patient and teasing him a little more.

"If you don't take your medicine obediently, I don't mind continuing to feed it this way."