(18)

Mu Xingchun was still in a kind and understanding look, "My brother may have gone somewhere last night, so I came back a little late."

Mu Xingchun seemed to be defending Ji Sishen, but his heart his was a bit gloomy.

Someone told him last night that they saw Ji Sishen with Fu Ting with their own eyes.

And... Ji Sishen also kissed Fu Ting!

Mu Xingchun felt like he was going to explode, a waste, who has the right to meddle with him?

The feeling of being robbed of my belongings by others is getting stronger and stronger.

So strong that he had forgotten that he was the one who stole Ji Sishen's things.

Another person looked at Mu Xingchun with some distress, "Xingchun, you are just too kind."

Mu Xingchun just smiled lightly, her weakness, she was the ultimate.

But the more extreme, the more contrived.

Fu Ting's original teaching task was for students of the combat department, but this time he chose the command department.

reason?

Lu Sheng thought he might know why.

Their marshals seem to be secretly favoritism through their public status.

But... he can't say.

Everyone knew that Fu Ting would go to the combat department, until Fu Ting's figure appeared in the classroom of the command department, which made everyone not react for a while.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

"Oh my god! Isn't the marshal always teaching in the combat department? Why is this year so special?"

"I see! This year the marshal has a marshal's wife!"

"Yes, yes, yes! Is it possible that the marshal came to command the department for the marshal's wife?"

Everyone agreed with this perception, and then looking at Mu Xingchun's eyes was obvious envy.

And Mu Xingchun obviously enjoyed this feeling very much, and when he looked up at Fu Ting, he could pinch out the water.

It seems that she is really the righteous marshal's wife.

Although he lives in the Marshal's Mansion now, Fu Ting never went back once.

But the honor of the marshal's wife completely engulfed Mu Xingchun.

He even subconsciously ignored what he heard last night.

It's true that Fu Ting came to the command department for Ji Sishen.  Anyway, no one knew if he didn't say it.

As long as there is a reasonable explanation, he is still the serious marshal.

Fu Ting's eyes seemed to fall on everyone casually, but Lu Sheng knew Fu Ting too well.

He was obviously looking for someone, and his eyebrows his were slightly wrinkled.

So, the marshal is really for the little lady.

Why the little lady?

That's because Lu Sheng felt that Ji Sishen looked too milky.

Even Flomon tastes milky, and looks like a spoiled brat in front of the marshal, um... The title of little lady is obviously the most appropriate.

Fu Ting's class was almost over, and Ji Sishen appeared yawning.

"Host, you are too weak, would you like some deer antlers to make up for it?"

It was really afraid that the host accidentally died on Fu Ting's bed his.

Ji Sishen: "..."

A string of codes is too embarrassing to say that he is false?  Besides, where is he?

Isn't that Fu Ting's absence?  If he was there, it would be enough to fight three hundred rounds.

Ji Sishen was making jokes with the system, so he didn't pay much attention to the people in the classroom.

It was n't until he walked into the classroom that he felt the familiar aura and gaze his, and when he looked up, he saw his abstinent marshal looking at him.

cough cough...

Oh Huo, I said "bad things" about people on the front foot, and I met the person in the next second.

Ji Si deeply adjusted his emotions his, leaning against the door frame with his hands folded and his arms folded, his eyes mixed with stars with a hint of evil.

"Hey, isn't this our dear Marshal?"