(32)

The words of the others almost completely hit the ugliest part of Mu Xingchun's heart.

"Think about it too, the marshal is the first commander-in-chief in the interstellar space, there is no reason for the gene to match a garbage!"

"It's only because of this little genetic match that I went to Guangting Academy, who would look down on it."

Mu Xingchun is still maintaining the only sanity, and he knows that he can't be messed up at this time.

The people on the side are also angry.  At this moment, it is not for Mu Xingchun at all, it is purely because he was scolded by the other party, and he himself is not angry.

"Haha, then Xingchun is also a recognized marshal's wife!"

"That Mu Shen is just a filthy little 3rd!"

Suddenly, a blue light screen appeared above everyone, and the figures in the blue light screen were exactly Fu Ting and Ji Sishen.

This is Fu Ting's use of his own authority his to conduct real-time online live broadcast of Xingwang.

"Today's Star Network live broadcast, there are some very important things to announce."

Fu Ting looked down at Ji Sishen, his eyes his were as gentle as water.

"You said it yourself?"

He put his hand on Ji Sishen's waist, and Ji Sishen leaned intimately in Fu Ting's arms.

Mu Shen was not at all like the little bully they saw on weekdays, with a bit of crimson brows, tender and pretty.

"Um."

Then Ji Sishen leaned on Fu Ting's arms and spoke calmly.

"I'm Ji Sishen, oh, my original name, I think everyone knows it, Mu Shen."

"As you can see, Mu Xingchun's brother."

"But starting today, I'm afraid it won't be the case."

The last sentence is innocent.

"There are some things that I don't want to make public, but I can't stand others always bullying me."

"So, dear brother, look, even if you and your father tampered with the gene bank information and changed the information."

"I became a recognized marshal's wife, and I also entered Guangting, but I'm sorry."

"I'm the marshal's wife."

A pair of eyes twinkled with stars, and there was a smile on his brows and eyes his, but this made Mu Xingchun feel a chill down his back his, and there was no warmth at all.

The whole person fell on the stool.

As if remembering something, Ji Sishen spoke innocently again.

"Ah, I remembered one more thing. Father seems to be taken away now. Someone should come to you soon."

"My father used the contraband Gm reagent to harm my mother's grandfather's family. He also injected the Pr reagent into my body, which damaged my spiritual realm and caused my awakening ability to be useless."

"The marshal already knows it, and I, unfortunately, also knew it very early."

Ji Sishen's eyes seemed to see through a light screen, looking directly at Mu Xingchun.

This made Mu Xingchun feel a trace of fear, her heart skipped a beat, and her breathing she became heavy.

Hearing Ji Sishen's words, Fu Ting could n't help tightening his grip her.

Ji Si was deeply aware of his distress her, so he stood on tiptoe generously and kissed Fu Ting's lips.

The entire Xingwang suddenly felt that... the dog food was attacked wantonly.

But in front of him was the marshal they had never seen before.  From the beginning, his eyes had been on Ji Sishen.

She Have n't seen the star screen at all.

Ji Si smiled lightly at the corner of his mouth her, and the words he said were light, but they fell into people's ears, but they were ruthless and sassy.

"I remember someone saying that it would be better for me to die before everything is broken down."

Ji Si frowned deeply, a look of regret.

"But, why am I not better than dead now?"

Suddenly, Ji Sishen's brows her furrowed again, and his little face her was pinched into a ball.