(10)

His identity plate is still in Mu's house, and there are still photos of his original mother.

He has to help the original body get it back.

Ji Sishen plans to change the name Mushen and use his original mother's surname his, which happens to be the same surname as Ji Sishen.

But without the original identity plate, there is no way to change it.

So he has to get it back.

Back at Mu's house, Mu's father didn't look good on Ji Sishen.

"I heard that you are at the school opening ceremony today, and are you causing trouble for Xingchun?"

Ji Si was speechless.

This is also called trouble?

Ji Sishen didn't want to pay attention to it, and the next second, Mu's father stepped forward and wanted to slap Ji Sishen.

But Ji Sishen turned around and escaped.

"Father, I am you, and I won't do it now."

"You said that if the teacher of Guangting Academy finds that there are inexplicable scars on my body, do you think I will tell you about your abuse of me?"

Father Mu was stunned when he heard Ji Sishen 's words his.

When did this dead boy talk like this?

But for a moment, Mu 's father blamed the sudden change on Ji Sishen 's admission his to Guangting Academy, so he dared to confront him like this.

Ji Si lazily listened to Mu 's father 's noise, and when he did n't respond, he went upstairs to get his things his and left Mu 's house neatly.

But this is only temporary.

He will take back everything that belongs to the original body.

Modifying the identity plate is not that simple.  According to Ji Sishen's current situation, he can only find Fu Ting.

At that time, he will be boarding at Guang Ting College, and Fu Ting will be there for the first three months after the school starts.

This is Guang Ting's long-standing tradition.

Thinking of it this way, Ji Sishen can completely use these three months to put Fu Ting in bed clothes!

Thinking about it, I was in a wonderful mood.  After taking a shower, Ji Sishen fell asleep.

The next morning, after packing up his things, Ji Sishen went to Guangting.

Ji Sishen went directly to his dormitory his, which was a quadruple room.

The dormitory configuration is the best.

Ji Sishen chose the bed by the corner, and he was the first to come.

In addition to physique, Jin Guangting is a person who is either rich or expensive.  He is the kind of person who can have hundreds of millions of family properties waiting to be inherited without any effort.

He only got Guang Ting's free quota based on his luck and special strength his.

Ji Sishen's mental field was injured, so he was a little more tired than ordinary people, and he was already sleeping under the quilt.

The system said that Mu Xingchun was also assigned to the same dormitory, and Ji Sishen opened his eyes.

There were some beads of sweat on his forehead his, apparently not sleeping well.

"Brother, we have been allocated a dormitory."

There were two other people who came in together, and they seemed to be in the same dormitory.

Just following behind Mu Xingchun, like a dog's leg.

It doesn't look good.

"Oh, I thought Xingchun's brother was so good, but I didn't expect that he was just a B-rank poor man."

"It's not like our Xingchun, who is now the marshal's wife, and has already lived in the marshal's mansion."

These words are completely satirizing Ji Sishen.

Ji Si bent his knees deeply and pressed his chin.

After a long time, she opened her mouth weakly and innocently with a look of a joke.

"Yeah, it's really enviable that my brother has climbed up to the marshal now."

"Brother Xingchun, after you marry the marshal, you must have a good relationship for a hundred years."

"In this way, as a poor elder brother, maybe I will rely on my dearest younger brother to make a fortune."

After saying compliments over and over again, he held people up to the sky, but he could n't see any flaws in his expression.

Mu Xingchun's eyes fell on Ji Sishen, which was a little more exploratory.