(33)

Although the host is a bit bad, what if he loves it so much?

Baili Mu will be a little martial arts.

Although not a master, but ordinary people still can't deal with it.

Naturally tracking Ji Sishen is also easy.

In the past two days, he noticed Ji Sishen's unease, and he asked in secret, but Ji Sishen deliberately hooked him and fooled him.

Until this evening, the person who was too tired, the person who said he was sleepy and wanted to rest, now put on a cloak while he was asleep and ran into this kind of cold palace.

He looked flustered and didn't know what to do.

Thinking of a possibility, this made Bai Limu's heart sink.

"My lord, wait inside."

Ji Si pursed his lips deeply and hummed in pain.

That was Ji Sishen 's expression his on purpose to allow Bai Limu to see.

Do a full set of plays.

Lord?

Who is deep?

There is an answer in my heart, ready to come out.

Sure enough, that person appeared in his line of sight his in a fancy dress.

King Ning - Baili Shao.

"Why haven't you heard anything about what this king asked you to do?"

"Could it be, you don't want the lives of everyone in Medicine King Valley?"

Ji Sishen's face was filled with panic that could not be concealed, "Don't... lord, you have to give me time..."

King Ning snorted coldly, "Give you time? Ji Sishen, does this king have less time for you?"

"This king asked you to enter the palace to do something to the crown prince. How much time has passed? Not only is Bailimu not dead now, but his complexion his is getting better and better?"

"It seems that you are the one who thinks that this king is afraid to use the Medicine King Valley?"

Ji Si panicked, "You... don't touch them!"

"Give me three more days, and I... I will do what you want."

This answer seems to be expected by Baili Shao, "Very good, I'll give you three more days, if I still can't hear the news I want, then you won't want to see the whole Yaowang Valley again. "

Baili Shao coldly raised the jaw of the person in front of him, his deep eyes his were a strong and deep threat.

"Remember, you only have three days."

"Balimu is dead, and you still have to find a way to make the emperor die 'suddenly' without knowing it, understand?"

Ji Sishen seemed to be powerless to struggle any more, and his hands his were all powerless.

"I...I know."

When the threatening person left, Ji Sishen slumped on the ground helplessly.

After a while, a low sobbing sound came from holding himself.

Bai Limu could vaguely hear the crying voice.

"Your Highness...I...what should I do..."

"You tell me...what should I do..."

After a long time, Ji Sishen stood up from the ground in despair and walked to the bedroom.

Bailimu, who was hiding in the dark, took a deep step back to the bedroom.

As if nothing had happened.

But he could clearly hear the man's heavy footsteps of him, and that he was lying beside the bed, holding his hand his.

Trembling and powerless.

"Your Highness, I'm sorry..."

"I...I didn't mean to lie to you..."

"I don't want to hurt you either, but if I don't obey, Master and Senior Brother, the entire Medicine King Valley will die..."

"I..."

She bit her lip in pain and despair.

Tears from the corners of his eyes fell on the back of Bailimu's hands, hot and scorching hot.

"I've also been infected with a Gu worm..."

Reaching out, he gently traced the outline of the person on the bed.

"Your Highness, don't worry, I... I won't hurt you..."

"I promised you that I would protect you..."