The President and His Sweetheart Double (12)

Is his man someone else can touch?

Come back when you say it?

Gu Jinnian, who was in the office, didn't know that he had been cursed like this, but felt a chill in his neck.

Seeing that the person beside him was about to fall down, Gu Jinnian was also quick-witted, so he stood up directly from the seat and ducked.

Seeing that he was about to fall down on the seat, Gu Jinnian frowned, and gently moved his hand to this side, but directly pulled the seat away a bit.

The person who was about to fall on the seat fell directly on the thin carpet at this moment.

But Gu Jinnian still didn't ignore it, this person did wipe the seat.

Gu Jinnian's eyes were filled with disgust visible to the naked eye.

"Your man is really sympathetic, can you endure this?"

Ji Sishen felt that he couldn't bear it anymore, so he threw the potato chips in his hand, wiped the residue at the corner of his mouth, his eyes turned red, he pushed open the door of the office, and the tears hung on his eyelashes as if controlled, for a long time. Do not fall.

Just amber eyes, looking at the man with shock and grievance.

Hearing the movement, all three turned their heads.

When Ji Sishen saw Qi Keke, he was stunned for a moment, then reacted and glanced at Gu Jinnian again.

The teardrops that originally hung on the eyelashes fell down.

She gritted her teeth, as if pretending to be strong and stubborn.

His body was trembling, as if unbelievable, and he felt rightly wronged.

Gu Jinnian saw that it was Ji Sishen, but before he had time to be happy, he saw Ji Sishen cry aggrievedly.

The appearance of gritting his teeth but not daring to cry out, really made Gu Jinnian's heart hurt badly.

Where can I take care of the people on the ground, walking three steps at the same time, walking quickly to Ji Sishen.

"Deep, listen to my explanation."

When the assistant looked at his own president, he was at a loss, and he couldn't help but froze in place, but he didn't react.

Ji Sishen's small face was held in Gu Jinnian's palm.

Ji Sishen tried hard not to let himself cry, but the tears fell unhindered.

Drop by drop hit Gu Jinnian's palm, it looked extraordinarily hot.

"So, is he the one in your heart?"

"He's back, don't you want me anymore?"

Ji Sishen's cry almost smashed people's hearts to pieces.

Gu Jinnian hurriedly hugged the person in his arms, "No, don't be too deep."

Ji Sishen was deeply in Gu Jinnian's arms, his body was trembling and tense, extremely uneasy and painful.

"I know, you don't have to comfort me, I'm just his substitute, I... I'll give you to him."

She pursed her lips, which was actually a bit more humble than Qi Keke's last words.

But it happened to be right, making Gu Jinnian's heart numb.

Hearing this, Gu Jinnian raised Ji Sishen's chin directly and blocked it with his lips.

Ji Sishen seemed to struggle a few times, but the man hugged himself so hard that he couldn't let go.

She had to tremble and hug each other back, reluctantly responding.

There was also a faint cry of grievance.

"Ji Sishen, I'm yours, I forbid you to give me to anyone!"

Ji Sishen's wet eyes were reddish, like joy, leaning against Gu Jinnian's arms, shy and a low hum.

But those eyes looked at Qi Keke who was still on the ground at the moment, but showed a bit of provocative pride.

See, now, this man is mine!