The President and His Sweetheart Double (15)

Gu Jinnian took Ji Sishen back to the old house, and the housekeeper knew it.

But he frowned after hearing that.

I heard that the eldest son of the Ji family is very unpleasant.

Not to mention his gloomy temperament, he always contradicts the young master, causing a lot of trouble.

But the unlucky young master insisted on marrying him, and he turned against the master even with him.

Now, the young master is also taking people back to the old house, so he is not afraid of making the old man angry.

What's more, he also heard that the young master's fiancé looks a lot like that person.

Therefore, before seeing anyone, the housekeeper had already given Ji Sishen the death penalty.

But he didn't know that this fiancé was not the original owner for a long time.

"Gu Jinnian, do you think grandpa doesn't like me?"

"Will I make Grandpa unhappy later?"

Gu Jinnian laughed and held down Ji Sishen who was uneasy. He had heard this many times along the way.

"Don't worry, it won't."

"You are so cute, Grandpa will definitely like it."

Nice ass.

If this is placed on the original owner, it might be hated like that.

Ji Si pursed his lips deeply and looked like he was facing a great enemy, which made Gu Jinnian feel particularly cute.

Why didn't he find out before that the little guy had such a good time.

After getting out of the car, Gu Jinnian held Ji Sishen's hand, signaling him not to be nervous.

But the more this happened, the more nervous Ji Sishen became.

fuck!

This is the first time he sees his parents, can he not be nervous?

Look at this man, why is he so comfortable?

So angry!

Never let this person sleep in his bed at night!

snort!

I can't be the only one angry!

Gu Jinnian, who didn't know Ji Sishen's little Jiujiu, led Ji Sishen into the door.

Only the housekeeper came out to pick them up.

Ji Sishen followed behind Gu Jinnian, looking like a little rabbit trembling.

After seeing the housekeeper, he ducked behind Gu Jinnian in fear, but still pursed his lips and called out respectfully.

"Hello, uncle housekeeper."

The voice is very sweet, and it makes people feel better.

Nothing like the gloomy man in the rumors.

This time, the butler really puzzled a lot.

Gu Jinnian wanted to laugh when he saw Ji Sishen looking like a little rabbit seeing a wolf.

He led Ji Sishen into the old house.

Inside the house, Mr. Gu sat solemnly on the sofa, wearing half-frame glasses on the bridge of his nose, golden chains hanging down, holding a newspaper in his hand, and a cane beside him.

There was no need for Gu Jinnian to speak, so Ji Sishen cried out sweetly first.

"Hello grandpa."

This sound made Old Man Gu look up from the newspaper and look at Ji Sishen, who was hiding behind Gu Jinnian.

Sure enough, it looks a lot like that Qi Keke.

So it was just a glance, and there was no good face.

Seeing this deeply, Ji Si looked up at Gu Jinnian aggrievedly.

Gu Jinnian comforted Ji Sishen and walked in front of Mr. Gu.

"grandfather."

He only heard a cold snort from the old man Gu, as if he didn't want to pay attention to Gu Jinnian.

But it made Ji Sishen's eyes roll, this old man Gu looks really cute.

Isn't that the kind of little old man who looks stern but is awkward and arrogant?

Ji Sishen suddenly understood how to please this old man Gu.

A confident look.

Gu Jinnian knew that Mr. Gu would look like this, so he took Ji Sishen back to his room first.

"Jinian, can we sleep separately at night?"

Gu Jinnian frowned, a little unhappy.

And Ji Sishen killed Gu Jinnian's unhappy factor.

"Grandpa doesn't seem to like me very much."