28

The most popular is not the hero and heroine, but the little eunuch who belongs to Ji Sishen.

Because of this wave of publicity, Ji Sishen gained a lot of fans again.

This makes Ji Sishen very happy.

As the heat rises, there will be more natural announcements.

But CC hopes that Ji Sishen will be spared and take the route of a powerful actor.

So whether it is an advertisement or a script, it is strictly controlled by CC.

Some worthless ones are naturally rejected by CC.

And this is also Ji Sishen's original intention.

Plus, he's lazy too.

With another Huo Jinyu behind him, he can be a salted fish with peace of mind.

Ji Sishen thought that Han Xiao would make trouble in the crew, but he was just acting and didn't bother him.

This made it difficult for Ji Sishen to do anything to him, and the whole thing made him feel a little bored.

He still wants to do something.

It's a pity that people don't give it a chance.

Ji Si deeply thought that it would be good to finish it.

Doing things all the time is mind-blowing.

But there seems to be a bit of an explicit scene today.

Not Huo Jinyu and Ji Sishen, but Huo Jinyu and Han Xiao.

This time, Huo Jinyu wanted to refine the evil demon in his body his, and the evil demon would naturally stop it.

So there is a scene where the evil demon transforms into a human figure and provokes Huo Jinyu's role his.

Ji Si's deep eyes were bright, and he seemed to be particularly interested in this.

But he was secretly interested, after all, he was now Huo Jinyu's little boyfriend.

So, how can you let your man be defiled by others?

So on the set, Ji Sishen played a wronged and jealous character.

Huo Jinyu naturally received such a signal.

Han Xiao had already changed into his clothes and was waiting for the filming.

The clothes on his body his are also relatively revealing, the entire white robe, only the waist is bound by the tie.

The open neckline his can already see the waist his.

Her long hair her was loose, and the corners of her eyes her were adorned with red eyeshadow.

It really sets off Han Xiao's demonic nature to the fullest.

If this Han Xiao is a woman, I don't know how many men will be fascinated.

She said It's that lively vixen character.

Huo Jinyu frowned, and without even looking at Han Xiao, he went to the director with his script his.

I don't even know what to say.

However, according to Huo Jinyu, who Ji Si knows well, I am afraid this guy is going to change the script.

Sure enough, half an hour later, the director asked the screenwriter to come over with a new script.

That's right, the scene that was entangled with the evil demon was changed.

It was changed to a lingering scene with the little apprentice.

Probably it was this calamity demon that transformed into the appearance of the body, that is, the appearance of the little apprentice, to seduce the master and give up refining him.

The revised script seems to be more interesting.

"Is this okay?"

Ji Si pursed his lips, and some red clouds flew across his face.

Huo Jinyu rubbed Ji Sishen's hair, "Is it possible that I deeply hope that I will make such an intimate scene with others?"

Ji Sishen refuted on the spot, and immediately went to a makeup artist to change his look.

And Han Xiao did n't seem to have much fluctuation when he saw that his role her had been changed.

"Just because I'm an actor, can I just change the script like this?"

"Xiaoxiao, this is clearly your role!"

Han Xiao looked very calm, took off his makeup and spoke casually.

"He's an actor, indeed."

"Moreover, the revised script is indeed more interesting."

Let's not talk about whether there is something to watch, even if not, Huo Jinyu wants to change, who can say anything?