46

In the spring of the second year, his father died in the mountains.

He Said to be chopping wood on the mountain and accidentally fell into the cliff.

But everyone knows that there are no cliffs in that mountain.

Where there are cliffs, there is basically nowhere to chop wood.

Mother Chunsheng looked for the village chief, but how could the village chief protect outsiders?

So she acquiesced to the behavior of the villagers.

Gradually, Mother Chunsheng became desperate for the whole village, and she wanted to leave.

But those people threatened him with Chunsheng, so that she could only suffer the envy of women and the bullying of men in this village.

It is said that when Mother Chunsheng died, she was hanged at the head of the village in her wedding dress.

Since then, the village has not been peaceful.

And the little Chunsheng has the appearance of his mother his, and naturally he has been tortured since childhood.

That river god sacrifice was just an excuse for them to deal with Chunsheng.

Unexpectedly, he pushed the village to a dead end.

And the room where Xue Xue lived was where Chun Sheng lived.  It was in that room that he was forced to put on a wedding dress and pay homage to the river god.

Snowfall later returned to the village again, and he wanted to see Chunsheng again.

But they were locked up by the village chief.

Knowing that Xue Xue learned about their crimes, the village chief and the others wanted to silence Xue Xue.

Strangely, when those people tried to burn the snowfall that night, the entire village died.

Frightened to death, the whole village ignited a fire and turned to ashes.

And this village has completely disappeared in this mountain.

When the snow left, it took nothing with it.

The only thing he can do is to draw the Chunsheng in his wedding dress his in his memory his.

And this also became Snowfall, the best work.

became an indelible presence in his life.

The ending of the movie is open-ended and does not explain the ending of Chunsheng and Snowfall.

And the last shot is the original painting of Snowfall, which does not have Chunsheng's face.

Only the exposed collarbone bears a vermilion mole.

As the lens elongated and blurred, it seemed that Chunsheng's face appeared for a second, the happiest smile.

Perhaps, Chunsheng had followed the snowfall and left the village that trapped him.

When Ji Sishen read it, he was already in tears.

Obviously there is no great sadness or joy, but his heart is very uncomfortable.

"Yu, I remember that the original ending was not like this."

The original ending was that Xue Xue took away a piece of jade pendant that Chunsheng used to be, and Chunsheng left the village with Xue Xue.

So far, it's all over.

Huo Jinyu hugged Ji Sishen from behind, his chin resting on Ji Sishen's shoulder his.

"I think the ending is better now."

Ji Sishen did not refute.

Indeed, now is the best time.

In this movie, in addition to the movie itself, Ji Sishen and Huo Jinyu both won awards.

Huo Jinyu has drawn a perfect end to his acting career.

After retreating behind the scenes, whether it is a script or an advertisement, it must be selected by Huo Jinyu first.

Ji Sishen has long been used to it.

Even if he stepped back behind the scenes, Huo Jinyu showed his affection his with Ji Si in a high-profile manner.

It has also become the longest companion in the entertainment industry.

After Ji Sishen won the Best Actor Award, Ji Sishen resigned from acting in a low-key manner.

I chose to travel around the world with Huo Jinyu and live a small life for two.

During the trip, Ji Sishen seems to have met Han Xiao.

Beside him, there is still that person, who still dotes on him as always.

He also took him back to the position of the actor.