27

At the beginning, the crew did not find the tricks of these two people.

But after a few days, everyone could always see Ji Sishen coming out of Huo Jinyu's dressing room, and it was as if he had inhaled his essence.

There is also an obvious strawberry print on his neck his.  Everyone is guessing whether Huo Jinyu's little boyfriend is Ji Sishen.

The most important thing is that when filming, when filming the scenes of the two of them, there is no NG at all.

That state naturally seems to be the life of two people, so everyone knows the relationship between the two people by tacit understanding.

And Huo Jinyu's possessiveness towards Ji Sishen is too strong.

If someone said a few more words to Ji Sishen, Huo Jinyu's eyes would be like eating people.

It just makes me cry.

"So what Huo Jinyu likes is a pure white lotus like you?"

The person who spoke was Han Xiao, who played the evil demon.

Ji Sishen raised his head to look at this man, and pursed his lips.

That innocent and innocent appearance, I still feel pity.

"Are you alright?"

Han Xiao bent down and pinched Ji Sishen's chin, as if to see through Ji Sishen.

"He looks really good, no wonder Huo Jinyu is attracted to him."

This Han Xiao... really looks like a fox spirit.

That kind of charming and charming charm can also make men fascinated.

No wonder the original owner was replaced by this person, and he died so miserably later.

Ji Si frowned deeply, as if he didn't like this person very much, "I'm going to find Yu."

He Said to get up and leave.

But Han Xiao blocked Ji Sishen's way, those fox-eyed eyes were shrewd and a little uncomfortable.

Ji Sishen frowned and said, "Are you still doing anything?"

Han Xiao folded his arms and stared at Ji Sishen with all his time.

"You look like this now, are you pretending?"

Ah.

Pretty smart.

"I do not know what you're talking about."

Han Xiao looked at the nails he had done with a sarcastic tone.

"I'm curious, how long can a character like you last in front of Huo Jinyu?"

Ji Si deeply ignored Han Xiao, so he went straight around and rushed towards Huo Jinyu.

Because everyone knows it, the two of them are also very generous and get along as usual.

Huo Jinyu and Ji Sishen were never afraid that someone would break the news.

When the news broke, the first person to be happy should be Huo Jinyu.

But Ji Sishen didn't like it, so the news that broke the news would basically be stopped.

"Yu."

Huo Jinyu keenly felt Ji Sishen's unhappiness, so he protected him in his arms his.

With a sharp look, he glanced at Han Xiao.

Han Xiao acted as if he hadn't seen it.

"Huo Jinyu, I hope you can protect your little boyfriend well."

This made Huo Jinyu very upset.

But Ji Sishen, who was leaning on Huo Jinyu's arms, heard it.

In the original script, the relationship between Han Xiao and Huo Jinyu was very powerful.

If he remembered correctly, Han Xiao, who looked like a playboy, was taken over by Huo Jinyu.

That is to say...

If he didn't show up, Huo Jinyu would be with Han Xiao.

This is an extremely dangerous person.

Ji Sishen's eyes narrowed slightly, obviously he didn't know what he was doing.

"Feng Lin Tianxia" has already started the early publicity.

Everyone is looking forward to it.

The trailer is almost cut too.

The director has edited and promoted the important roles in it.