The President and His Sweetheart Double (17)

So the restaurant staged such a scene. The man in the lower seat was holding a man who was smaller than himself in his arms, feeding him like a child.

The old man in the seat glared at the man who was feeding the meal opposite him.

The butler who was serving on the side looked at this scene like petrification.

Extraordinarily funny.

But look, there is not so much tension, on the contrary, there is a rare harmony.

But such harmony was disturbed by an uninvited guest.

Ji Sishen, who was sitting in Gu Jinnian's arms, naturally knew who it was.

Then I ate a few more mouthfuls, and it was a good show.

"Grandpa Gu, it's me."

Ji Si took a deep look, this Qi Keke was carrying a lot of gifts.

"I'm not blind yet!"

The tone was particularly bad. Ji Sishen felt that how did the old man send his grievances towards Gu Jinnian to Qi Keke?

Thinking of this, he could not help shrinking back into Gu Jinnian's arms.

"Eat well."

Ji Sishen snorted, he was really obedient, and he didn't care about anything else.

Qi Keke naturally noticed it from the moment he entered the door. He knew that Gu Jinnian would return to the old house today, so he came here.

Qi Keke pursed her lips, looking really pitiful.

"Grandpa Gu, I'm back now. I don't know if what you promised me back then counted?"

Ji Si's ears were deep, and he listened intently.

Just waiting for this scene.

So fucking exciting.

Old Man Gu didn't look angry at Qi Keke, his vicissitudes and vicissitudes face, his face was tense, looking at people's eyes probing and sharp.

It seems that saying one more sentence is superfluous.

Mr. Gu didn't answer immediately. After thinking for a while, he turned the cane in his hand and said, "Oh? I'm old, I don't remember what I promised you."

Hearing this answer, Ji Sishen's ears moved.

I always feel something is wrong.

When Qi Keke heard this, his eyes became a little more stubborn and surprised.

"Grandpa Gu, you said back then that as long as I left Jinian for ten years without hindering his career, ten years later, when Jinian took over the company, you promised to allow us to be together."

"And will never stop again."

Ji Sishen reacted, good guy, did Mr. Gu deliberately let Qi Keke say these words?

Qi Keke really did what Mr. Gu wanted, and deliberately increased his voice, for fear that others would not hear.

"I'm openly going to rob your man."

On the contrary, Ji Sishen calmed down, "If he has the ability, he will grab it, grab it, I will call him father on my knees!"

"Host, do you think I have a chance?"

Ji Sishen: ...

Do you eat shit during the day?

"Really? You shouldn't ask me about this kind of thing now."

He threw the pot directly to Gu Jinnian.

Ji Si took a deep look at Gu Jinnian, this guy is so calm?

Looking at Ji Sishen's eyes last year, he squeezed Ji Sishen's face with a smile.

"I am full?"

Ji Sishen burped in a timely manner and spoke contentedly.

"Well, full."

Ji Sishen touched his stomach vividly, and was indeed full.

The belly is eaten.

This guy feeds his mouth like a pig.

Host, are you calling yourself a pig?

Ji Sishen was in a good mood and didn't care about a series of numbers.

Ji Sishen put his hands around Gu Jinnian's neck and rubbed it, "Jinian, I'm tired of eating, I'm going to take a walk in the garden to digest."

Ji Sishen deliberately spoke coquettishly.

Completely disregarding the presence of Old Master Gu and Qi Keke.

Gu Jinnian also cooperated, "Okay, put on your shoes first."