(14)

A man must be soft!

"You don't seem to have any sense of crisis at all."

Ji Sishen cut the herbs ruthlessly, as if the herbs in his hands his belonged to Jiang Yun.

Uh...it seems to be there.

But Ji Sishen really did n't have a sense of crisis in his heart his, and the man he wanted to get was still something he could n't get.

Well, he had to let Bai Limu hear it on purpose, wasn't he silently jealous?

Bailimu really felt it, just as Ji Sishen thought.

The corners of his mouth unknowingly had a slight arc.

But in the blink of an eye, the expression on Jiang Yun's face was not so soft.

"no."

"Father is right. You have no intention of hurting this palace, but that doesn't mean that others don't."

"If someone else takes this opportunity to attack this palace, they will push it on you at that time...cough..."

Bai Limu raised his hand and coughed lightly.

"You can't tell, Yun'er, you should listen to the general and go back first."

After that, there was another breathless cough.

After a sound, it was obvious that he was coughing a little harder.

Why can't Ji Sishen hear it?

Where is the crown prince?  Obviously it is a small green tea from the imperial palace.

Ji Sishen also cooperated, and hurriedly stepped forward to check Bailimu's body his.

"Miss Yun'er, Your Highness is unwell, you are indeed not fit to appear in the palace again."

"Let's go first, His Highness needs to rest."

Ji Sishen was talking here, and Bailimu blatantly leaned on Ji Sishen's body his.

He also said weakly to Ji Sishen, "Please, sir, take me into the room."

Another cough.

Ji Sishen did not dismantle this little trick and helped the person back to the room.

Jiang Yun stood there alone and looked at the two with some doubts.  She always felt that something was wrong, but she couldn't tell.

But Bai Limu looked very weak indeed.

Jiang Yun did n't think much about it, and she was naturally left.

Ji Sishen, who entered the room, heard that the person was leaving, so he wanted to let go of Baili Mu.

Unexpectedly, Bai Limu coughed suddenly and violently, which didn't sound like a lie at all.

Ji Sishen had no choice but to support Bailimu again, speaking with a slightly worried voice.

"Your Highness, are you alright?"

Most of Bailimu 's strength is on Ji Sishen 's body his, which adds to the credibility that he is weak now.

"There are... there are some..."

He frowned and covered his chest, his face a bit painful.

Ji Sishen helped the person to sit on the bed.

"His Royal Highness, sit down first, I'll get the medicine."

He turned around and was about to leave, but was pulled back the next second.

I don't know if Bai Limu did it on purpose or not, but with such a pull, both of them fell on the bed.

Ji Sishen's power fence poured down like this.

Even if Bailimu couldn't see Ji Sishen's face, he knew that it must be crimson as blood.

Thinking like this, one hand bound the opponent's waist to prevent him from getting up and running, and one hand lifted Ji Sishen's falling power fence.

Just as he thought deeply, Ji Sishen's fair face seemed to be dyed crimson.

A pair of glazed eyes, like amber, contained panicky water vapor.

The tight lips his announced the panic and shyness in the owner 's heart at the moment.

Sure enough, he liked the appearance of a small medicine jar more than Jiang Yun's pear blossom with rain.

"Your Highness...you...you let me go..."

Bai Limu refused to let anyone go, frowning and speaking in pain.

"Sir, I'm really uncomfortable right now..."

To add to the credibility, he even coughed a little more.