The President and His Sweetheart Double (42)

Qi Keke knew that Gu Jinnian didn't believe it, but he still struggled to speak subconsciously.

"That's right! He scratched his face himself!"

Gu Jinnian sneered, "Qi Keke, do you think I'm so easy to deceive?"

Qi Keke didn't want to give up like this, so he had to speak loudly.

"Did you know that he drugged me and Ji Tong, and then recorded a video like that, and even put it online!"

"He ruined us!"

"From the beginning, you were completely deceived by Ji Sishen!"

"He deliberately pretended to be weak, pitiful, and pretentious in front of you."

"Gu Jinnian, why can't you see it!"

Gu Jinnian didn't believe every word Qi Keke said.

Ji Sishen held Gu Jinnian's clothes tightly, and shrank his entire body into his arms.

Tears swirled, lips pressed together, as if wronged and afraid.

The person who wronged others to slander him like this and was afraid of hugging him would believe what he said because he once liked him.

Gu Jinnian couldn't see Ji Sishen's small emotions, and he didn't want to pay attention to this nonsense person at all.

Continue to move forward.

But this did not affect the people behind, and continued to say.

"Gu Jinnian! He doesn't love you at all!"

"At the wedding tomorrow, he'll kill you!"

"He told me this himself!"

"He approached you so schemingly, maybe there are other bigger purposes, in order to completely destroy you!"

"I obviously tied him up, but he was able to break free without saying a word, and beat three men like this. This is a fact in front of your eyes!"

Gu Jinnian, who was holding Ji Sishen, suddenly stopped.

Qi Keke looked at it, and his heart moved.

I thought Gu Jinnian believed him.

But the man's cold words came in his ears.

"Qi Keke, can you say that the person who planned the kidnapping today is not you?"

"Don't tell me those three men are you going to bully Ji Sishen?"

Qi Keke was speechless.

Because this is indeed an immutable fact.

"Injuring those men was deeply to protect myself."

"Is it possible that you should be bullied deeply?"

There's nothing wrong with that.

"You said that you were deeply ruined. Didn't you first calculate Shen Shen and want to ruin him?"

Qi Keke still couldn't refute.

"Qi Keke, if it were me, you would be ten times more tragic than you are now."

"Deeply kind-hearted, don't care about you, and you take his kindness again and again as a matter of course? Repeatedly challenge other people's bottom line and bully others?"

"Qi Keke, don't challenge my endurance again!"

Gu Jinnian left the rest to the police, while he took Ji Si to the hospital and bandaged the wound on his face.

"Gu Jinnian, do you really not believe what he said?"

"What if what he said was true?"

Gu Jinnian placed Ji Sishen in the co-pilot and responded very seriously.

"Deep, I have eyes, I can see by myself."

"Even if it's true, it's just a means for you to protect yourself."

Ji Sishen is indeed not a good person, but he will not take the initiative to be the heinous villain.

Besides, he was really trying to protect himself.

There were tears in Ji Si's deep eyes.

"Gu Jinnian, thank you."

Gu Jinnian pinched the tip of Ji Sishen's nose, "If you want to thank me, just use the rest of your life to thank me."

Ji Sishen's face was stained with a few traces of crimson, and he only replied with a um.