(38)

It is also rumored that although Jiang Ychao is on good terms with King Qi on the bright side, he secretly has an intersection with King Ning Baili Shao.

Although the King of Qi was a prince, he was brave and reckless.

Most people don't like King Qi.

He opened many people.

Jiang Yichao will befriend King Qi, but because King Qi is more controllable than other princes or princes.

Today, the emperor's heirs are few and far between, and the established prince almost died.

Now that he was rescued, Baili Mu still had to pretend to be sick.

In the eyes of outsiders, he is still a useless person who will die sooner or later.

Naturally no one will come to flatter.

But Jiang Yun was approaching him everywhere, and he was really curious, what was Jiang Yichao's idea.

Is it because King Ning knew that Ji Sishen would not attack him, so he wanted to use the opportunity of Jiang Yun's entry into the palace to secretly poison himself?

After all, Baili Shao has never done such a thing.

Baili Shao shares the poison raised in his body his.

Being humiliated by her beloved her with such words, Jiang Yun only felt ashamed.

"His Royal Highness his! Why did you say such a thing to anger me?"

"Although I am a noble concubine, but I still retain my innocence for you, does Your Highness really want to be so heartless?"

Ji Sishen, who was sleeping in the hall, was awakened.

He heard Jiang Yun's voice vaguely.

Piansheng also heard the most important places.

Innocent?

Ji Sishen didn't believe it.

At the last palace banquet, Jiang Yun was also medicated, and the Queen and Jiang Yun's medicine season were very fierce.

Surely someone needs to find a solution.

So Ji Sishen was curious, how did she escape the inspection.

If General Jiang intervenes, it is possible.

But it is probably not credible to say that the emperor did not come to her fortunately.

I'm afraid that I just want to use such words, and I am jealous.

Bai Limu is not stupid, how could she believe Jiang Yun's words.

"Concubine Yun, how credible do you think what you said?"

Jiang Yun is indeed no longer innocent.

I do n't know who the last palace banquet was, but she actually put medicine in her meal.

As a result, she had no way to restrain herself and dared not tell her father her, so she could only secretly find someone to solve it.

Afterwards, the man was silenced.

As for being sent to the palace for inspection, it was naturally because some people thought she was the son of a general to please her.

And even if no one pleases her and doesn't let her check, she can find a way to hide it.

On the night she entered the palace, she was blessed by the emperor.  Afterwards, Jiang Yun used her own blood her as the blood of a virgin, so she easily concealed it.

Although the emperor today is not in his seventies or eighties, he is also old.

Let’s not talk about the problem of insufficiency, but which young woman wants to serve someone who is older than herself and can be a father?

It's nothing more than that little bit of power and the push from the people behind it.

Jiang Yun knew that Baili Mu was not so easy to believe, but she didn't want to give up easily.

"Your Highness, Yun'er is really sincere to you."

Seriously who he knows.

What's more, Bailimu already has someone he likes.

I didn't have any thoughts about Jiang Yun at first, and now it's even less so.

Before he could speak, he suddenly heard a light cough from the hall, and Baili Mu entered the hall with the porridge that had already been boiled.

Before entering, Baili Mu did not forget to warn Jiang Yun.

"Concubine Yun, now you are the concubine of the father, please respect yourself."

When Jiang Yun saw Bailimu entering the bedroom, there was