(6)

He also directly kneaded Bai Limu's face with both hands.

Perhaps it is because of the cruelty of those medicinal powers that Bailimu looks weak.

The complexion is not very good, if it is not for his good looks his, Ji Sishen will be very disgusted.

Because of Ji Sishen's sudden approach, the aroma of medicine that Bailimu smelled became stronger.

Not bad smell.

On the contrary, it made Bai Limu feel a little refreshed.  He was very curious whether this person had been soaking in the medicinal bath for many years, so that the whole body his exudes such a medicinal fragrance.

The hand that was rubbing his face at first did n't move now.

Ji Sishen's whole head his was so close, Bailimu could even see the soft fluff on Ji Sishen's skin his.

Not only the medicinal fragrance, but also a sweet fragrance.

As sweet as the candied fruit Ji Sishen gave him.

"Your Highness, you have good eyes."

Bai Limu was stunned for a moment.

Instead, he answered only two words.

"Yes?"

Ji Sishen heard such a tone, and his eyes his met Bailimu.

It seemed that he realized that the distance between the two was too ambiguous, so he quickly pulled back his hand and sat back with his entire body his.

His face his turned red visibly.

Turning his head, he didn't dare to look at Baili Mu at all, and even when he spoke, he seemed a little flustered.

"Your Highness... Your Highness..."

"You have a good rest, I... I'll go back first."

He quickly stood up to leave, but when he walked to the door, he found that he didn't even take the bowl.

He quickly turned around and ran back with his head down, took the bowl, and left.

Bermuda: …

Is he so scary?

He closed his eyes helplessly, as if the person's medicinal scent was still on the tip of his nose.

Makes you feel good.

Bai Limu rested for a few more days, and was finally able to get out of bed and move around.

Ji Sishen helped Baili Mu to go to the yard and lie down.

Today's sun is good, you can get more sun, and it will also help your body recover.

Baili Mu was basking in the sun, and Ji Sishen was playing with his medicinal materials his there.

Some are for Bermuda, some are for myself.

Bailimu's eyes remained on Ji Sishen.

I don't know what I'm looking at.

The original body's five senses are more sensitive than ordinary people, so when Ji Sishen heard someone approaching, he directly put on Mi Li next to him.

Bailimu watched Ji Sishen's flip, guessing that someone was coming.

Sure enough, when he heard footsteps, Bai Limu turned his head to look, and saw the figure of the Queen.

Bai Limu frowned in disbelief.

Ji Sishen walked to Bailimu, blocking Bailimu's sight his.

He Still gave a big gift to the queen, "I do n't know what the queen is here for?"

"I remember I told Your Majesty to try not to let anyone in until His Highness recovers."

Ji Sishen 's voice was so low that he could hardly hear his old grandmother's glutinous feeling her.

The old Shen is like an old man in old age.

Or his original soft and waxy voice his is better.

The maid next to the queen said immediately, "What tone are you talking about?"

"This is the Queen Mother!"

"However, a jianghu warlock would dare to be so presumptuous in front of the empress?"

Ah.

Even a little palace maid dares to speak like this, it can be seen that this empress is not a good person.

That's right, how can you be so good that you can put such a powerful poison on Baili Mu?

The character that the queen should maintain is still to be maintained.

Stop the person, "Rong Ruo, don't be so rude."

The queen looked at Ji Sishen in a warm, respectful and frugal manner.