(42)

No, no, no, I want to vote again.

But his relative to his Marshal, it will take several days to come to him.

"It seems that you are not the same as the marshal."

As soon as his host his saw Fu Ting, he flung himself softly and threw down others, not too far behind.

Ji Si tutted deeply, "Can that scum compare to me?"

Fu Ting is the most handsome and the best figure among all the people he has ever met.

He has always been unable to restrain his desire for beautiful things.

With such a perfect person in front of him, or his kissing husband his, could it be that he still wants to be Liuxia Hui?

He's not a monk, so he can't stop eating meat every day.

The system coaxed people helplessly, "Yes, yes, he's not even worthy of licking his toes for the host."

Ji Sishen wanted to vomit again.

Made.

He had never been so disgusting with a person.

Still want this scum to lick his toes his?

The scum should stay in the hazardous garbage heap to save the air pollution.

However, fortunately it hasn't said that when the scum and Mu Xingchun did it, they were all called by the host's name.

Otherwise, he is afraid that his intestines can be spit out.

In fact, when Ji Sishen thought that Chu Mu was at school, he felt uncomfortable.

It always reminded him of Chu Mu's possessiveness towards him, and the scene where he called him by name when he was coy with Mu Xingchun.

So Ji Sishen secretly ran away from the school the next day and went to Fu Ting's army.

Of course, he is a good student, and he still reported to the principal.

Anyway, he couldn't delay his studies.

The principal only sighed that the young man was energetic and let him go.

People who also promised not to tell the school.

Anyway, Ji Sishen's absence from school is commonplace.

Ji Sishen was so uncomfortable that the troops changed into camouflage uniforms.

I originally wanted to surprise Fu Ting quietly, but as soon as he entered the army with the help of the system, he was treated as a recruit and was taken to training by Fu Ting's soldiers.

Ji Sishen: "..."

He just wanted to come to Fu Ting to wash his eyes his and clear his tainted brain his.

But there was no way, Ji Sishen had no choice but to make a quick decision.

He also wanted to catch Fu Ting off guard.

But Ji Sishen was a new recruit and beat up several veterans in a row, which made people uneasy.

It just so happened that Lu Sheng heard someone say yes, a new recruit beat up all the veterans Fu Ting personally commanded, and everyone went to watch curiously.

He naturally followed.

As a result, I saw that little lady, who was always in front of the marshal, who was milky and petite, fell over her shoulder and fell to the ground.

Ji Si looked at the people around him deeply, and it seemed that the surprise was gone.

He Helplessly pinched his brows, "Anyone else you want to come?"

He is a little unhappy now, and he wants to find someone to practice his hands his.

The system couldn't help but complain, obviously trying to find someone to vent.

Among them, several veterans who were eager to try, all walked up.

Ji Si looked at those people deeply and smiled kindly.

Lu Sheng: "..."

Going like this again, the face of their marshals is estimated to be gone.

So Lu Sheng quickly went to Fu Ting.

After Fu Ting found out, he almost threw away his work and went to find Ji Sishen.

In the past, I happened to see Ji Sishen knock down several veterans at once.

"Would you like to come together?"

Save one by one, wasting time.

Ji Sishen did n't seem to notice Fu Ting 's appearance his.  He was thinking of continuing to pull someone out of his anger his when he heard Fu Ting 's voice his.

Standing in the crowd, Jingui's eyebrows and eyes were dyed with a gentle smile, and he waved at him.

"Deep, come here."