(20)

But I don't know, who is calculating who.

The queen is not too stupid, but she didn't do anything to Baili Mu at night.

Also, who is the closest to Baili Mu now, if something happens to him, then he is the more likely to be suspected.

Even if the queen didn't come, this little green tea, Baili Mu, would still try to trick him into sleeping with him in the same bed.

Did he think he didn't know this dog man at all, what did he do at night?

Every time I waited for him to fall asleep, I kissed and hugged him, and I still looked pitiful.

Green tea and this tea are not like him.

Although the queen has not done anything, more and more people are watching Baili Mu.

The harem's concubines and concubines did not have any, but they did not fall.

I don't know, I thought Baili Mu was their son.

But, does that mean that some people are going to take advantage of these opportunities to do things?

Ji Sishen didn't dare to take it lightly.

These days, those concubines sent a lot of things into Bailimu's bedroom.

Bai Limu looked at the things piled up into hills, and he really did n't like it.

"Deep, is there anything strange?"

Ji Si looked at it carefully, and didn't find anything that was being manipulated.

And they are all ordinary things.  If he wants to do something, he can see it at a glance.

Ji Sishen shook his head, "No."

He also specially took out the things that the Queen sent to check carefully.

There are no exceptions either.

It's this thing that Ji Sishen has never seen before, it should be some kind of incense stick.

Ji Sishen lit one of them, and the aroma was surprisingly good.

There is a refreshing, special spiritual feeling.

"His Royal Highness, have you seen what this fragrance is?"

"It smells weird."

Seeing that Ji Sishen liked it, Baili Mu spoke.

"If you like it deeply, you can take it."

Ji Sishen naturally would n't refuse, so he took the incense stick back to his room his.

The first is that he thinks he can study it, and the other is to prevent if something is wrong, and it will not make anything wrong with Bailimu.

I don't know why, but this fragrance made Ji Sishen feel a little weird, so he couldn't tell.

In the night, Ji Sishen prepared a large bucket of medicinal bath, ready to clear out the toxins left in Bailimu's body his.

The original owner had been in Medicine King Valley since he was a child, and he also came here every day in a medicine bath.

Therefore, his body has a stronger immune system than ordinary people, and basically he will not get sick.

"What is this for?"

Ji Sishen tilted his head and looked at Baili Mu, revealing a beautiful pear vortex and said, "In a medicinal bath, the toxins left in Your Highness's body for a long time are difficult to clean up, so the toxins can only be leached out of the body little by little in a medicinal bath."

"It's a long process."

A medicinal bath?

Bai Limu's ears moved obviously.

It seemed that he could feel the smell of the sub-medicine on Ji Sishen 's body again from the tip of his nose.

"His Royal Highness, hurry up and take a dip."

"It will be very comfortable."

It's really super comfortable.

Ji Sishen's last sentence made Bilimu feel numb and hard to itch.

He actually heard a bit of provocation/teasing from it.

But looking at the person in front of him, with clear eyes, he felt as if he thought deeply about something too bad.

His little medicine jar his was so clean and simple, how could he feel that Shen Shen was ... inviting him?

But this thought made Berry Mu have some physiological...reactions.

He also subconsciously folded his legs, trying to hide something.