(10)

"Without your antidote, I can only be tortured to death."

This seems to increase his credibility his.

"Humph! It's good that you know."

Ji Sishen nodded humbly, fearing that others would not believe him.

If he doesn't believe it again, will he have to cut himself to death before he believes it?

Fortunately, Ji Sishen was not embarrassed.

So, he just left.

When the other party left, Ji Sishen returned to his residence his.

He changed out of his robes and only wore his undershirt.  He rested his chin with one hand and shook the small medicine bottle in his hand with the other.

"What the hell is this?"

Ji Sishen said expressionlessly, "Gu worm."

The original owner's body was wormed by that person, just to better control the original owner, so that he could work for himself.

He even threatened the original owner with the entire Yaowang Valley.

For the sake of the entire Yaowanggu, the original owner had to obey the man behind him, revealed the imperial list and entered the palace.

Then there is the treatment for Bermuda.

Although it was healed, in the end Baili Mu died.

Originally, Baili Mu did not need to die, and he was rescued by the original owner.

It is a pity that as soon as the person behind him threatened, the original owner violated the original intention of being a parent of a doctor, and he used the medicine of Bailimu again.

As a result, Bailimu's last medicine stone was ineffective, and he died.

But the original owner stayed in the palace because of his merit his and the push from the man behind him.

After entering the imperial hospital, like all imperial doctors, he was responsible for the safety of the emperor's dragon body treatment.

That is to say, taking this opportunity, the original owner moved his hands and feet on the emperor's usual medicated meals, making the emperor's body weaker day by day, and finally made the emperor and the harem's favorite concubine happy all night, and suddenly died suddenly.

And that person also let the original owner replace the emperor's edic and succeeded in ascending the throne.

After that person ascended the throne, the first thing he did was deal with the original owner.

The excuse is that the original master's medical skills were not good, so he directly divided the body into five horses.

As for the Valley of the Kings of Medicine, there were corpses scattered everywhere and it was horrible to see.

The first thing to do after Bailimu was reborn was to kill the original owner mercilessly after the original owner rescued him.

Then he began his own blackening road.

Ji Sishen frowned and shook his head.

You can see that the original owner could have been the king of medicine who practiced medicine and saved the world and was famous in the world.

It's all because of the Gu worms that control him.

"When did you get this thing out? Aren't you afraid that scum will find out?"

Ji Si said nonchalantly, "I'm also a direct disciple of Medicine King Valley now, so I can't deal with this little thing?"

The original owner's medical skills were even more powerful than his master his.

Not to mention medical skills, even if he uses poison, his master his is not as good as this apprentice.

But the original owner did not dare to take the risk.

In fact, as long as this Gu worm is not dead, that person will not be able to detect it, and this thing has been stripped from his body his.

"Host, don't shake it, this little bug is about to be shaken by you."

The host is so ruthless, even a little bug will not be spared.

Ji Sishen wrinkled his nose and snorted twice at the little Gu worm, "I just want to stun you and make you run around in my body."

When Ji Sishen first arrived in this world, he was poured into Gu worms.

This thing is running around in the blood in his body his, not to mention how disgusting and uncomfortable.

Fortunately, he peeled off this little thing in time, otherwise he would really only be wronged and wronged Bailimu.