(3)

The original owner has a younger brother, his younger brother is frail and sickly, and his ability after awakening is naturally not good.

The worst kind.

The original father is also a scumbag.  In order to cling to power, he is with the original mother.

The original mother also broke with the family for this scumbag.

After the scumbag found out, he didn't fall into the trap.

It's also a gesture of doing enough, that is, the way to accompany the original mother against the world.

In the end, the original mother's family was distressed for their daughter her, and there was no way, plus the original mother was pregnant, they could only compromise.

Let the original father join the family and become the door-to-door son-in-law.

During the pregnancy of the original mother, he did his best, and coaxed the whole family into place.

Even the family has changed their minds about him, intending to let that scumbag take over the family business.

But just after he took over the family business, he quickly emptied all the rights of his original mother's family, and even directly changed all the properties his to his own property his.

He even brought back the women he raised outside his when his original mother was pregnant.

And a child.

Only five months younger than the original.

The scumbag's ability to awaken is naturally the weakest, but he got the contraband Gm reagent.

From the very beginning, he has manipulated everyone's food, so that in the end, the entire Ji family can only become fish on the chopping board.

And he effortlessly obtained everything that the entire Ji family had.

Only the original body, because of interstellar law, was left by the scumbag.

Not as bad as babies and children.

However, just in case, the scumbag still adds contraband to the original body from time to time.

But the original body is not as small and weak as the white lotus it seems.

When I ate something with reagents added back then, I dug it out behind my back.

But this thing still caused a certain amount of damage to the spiritual realm of the original body.

I'm afraid it will be difficult to fix.

The original body has been pretending to be weak and stunned to deceive the scumbag, until the time of awakening, the original owner was discovered by the scumbag of his S physique ability his.

Don't think about it, he will naturally become a thorn in the eyes of the scumbag.

The S physique is a very strong existence in this world.  It is possible to go to the best academy for the best education and training, and it is even possible to become the strongest interstellar combat soldier.

Of course, in addition to this, there is another most important reason.

That is who the original body is now.

The original body was randomly thrown into the gene matching library by the scumbag, and he wanted to find a random man for the original body to marry.

Only inferior people will go to the genetic matching pool to match their mates.

And by coincidence, the original body's genes matched, and it matched an identity boss.

That's right - Fu Ting.

The marshal of the strongest combat department in the entire interstellar.

Although they did n't know why Marshal Tang would go to the genetic matching library to match their partner his, this shit was picked up by the original owner.

How could the scumbag let such a big pie fall on the original body?

So the scumbag found the contraband Pr reagent, which completely changed the genes of the original body.

He directly tampered with the information of the original body's gene bank, and planned to let the original body's younger brother marry the marshal instead of the original body.

Ji Sishen sneered out loud, and he really played a good abacus.

No one cares about the gene bank, tampering with information, as long as there is a little trick, you can go unnoticed.

"Host, the inhibitor on your body is about to expire."

Ji Sishen: "..."

Are you too embarrassed to say it's about to expire?  ?  ?

The system is not easy to use, can I choose to return it?

——

Let's treat everyone as a private interstellar plane (。í _ ì。)