54

Once it really explodes, I am afraid that the entire interstellar space will be affected.

Not to mention anything else, it's just Guang Ting Academy, Fu Ting's troops...

Oh shit!

Ji Sishen has never been so angry that he swears.

Ji Si deeply restrained his emotions his, as if others could not see what he was thinking at all.

Only the corners of his mouth his rose slightly, with a somewhat unintelligible smile.

"You seem sure that I will promise you."

The confidence on Chu Mu's face is disgusting, as if he has complete control over the unknown.

But Chu Mu didn't know that the person in front of him was a master who was completely out of control, and he had always been the only one who controlled others.

"Because I know that my dear little Shenshen is the kindest."

"I don't think you will see the entire interstellar destroyed because of you. Think about the entire Guang Ting, and your favorite marshal, Fu Ting."

Ji Sishen actually felt that this statement made some sense, and he nodded subconsciously, "I ca n't refute what you said."

Ji Si squinted his eyes deeply, his expression dark, unprovoked revealing a bit of pressure and evil.

But he said it was ignored by Chu Mu.

"However, there is one thing you are wrong about."

"I am the most unkind person ever."

"I hold a lot of vengeance."

Chu Mu was not surprised that Ji Sishen would say such a thing.  He thought that if he threatened him with people from the entire interstellar space, he would obey obediently.

As everyone knows, since entering the starship, all Ji Sishen's words are just delaying time.

"Can you detect Fu Ting?"

The system is also a little anxious.

"Not yet, but Fu Ting should be fine, he's just cut off from all contact, and the Zerg rioting outside the border also have plans to go to Fu Ting's troops."

Ji Si gave a deep hum, "Can you reduce the scope of the explosion? It's better to move it to other places."

The system monitored it, "Yes, but I can only minimize the damage range of this world at the moment of the explosion, and transfer it to other small plane worlds at the same time."

"Host, don't worry, I have monitored the world closest to this small plane, where the health value is very weak. If it is transferred, it will not hurt the people in that world."

"But it does not rule out accidental injury, nor does it rule out the host, you will not be harmed."

After all, if what Chu Mu said is true, then the power of this thing is too powerful.  Although it is a high-level system and has the highest authority, it cannot rule out an emergency.

Ji Sishen didn't care.

Chu Mu, this lunatic, was right a little bit, he couldn't let Fu Ting get hurt!

Moreover, he hates others to threaten him the most!

"That's enough. I'll delay for a little longer. Once you detect Fu Ting's breath, you will immediately move, understand?"

"Okay!"

Now as a system, it knows what is most important, and it must fully trust its host.

"Xiao Shenshen, so what? Now you can only listen to me obediently."

Ji Sishen still looked casual, "People, sometimes you must not be too confident."

"I forgot to tell you that Fu Ting and his entire army. His have been cured of the Pe virus."

"The so-called Zerg riots probably don't pose much of a threat to him."

Chu Mu had already guessed this, and he never thought that using the Pe virus would kill Fu Ting.