(48)

"What is the Pe virus?"

"This star field is a mutated genetic virus, which is contagious. You can understand it as a plague."

"It's just not the same as the plague we know, and its transmission medium is different, but the essence is the same."

Ji Sishen suddenly laughed, Fu Ting pushed him away, and he didn't go over either.

It's just that the brows and eyes are gentle, and the light-colored eyes are like crumpled thousands of miles of galaxy at the moment, reflecting the appearance of the person in front of him.

It was as if he was on the army training ground that day, isolated from everything around him, and he was the only one in his eyes his, and he also reached out to him.

"Fu Ting, come here."

The tone with a hint of coquettishness made Fu Ting's heart quiver.

But thinking that he may have the virus on his body his, he wanted to take the step, but stopped.

He Even took a step back.

Ji Sishen was not in a hurry, but just took another step towards Fu Ting.

"I'm standing here now and won't go."

"Don't try to use the virus as an excuse to drive me away, because I'll take it seriously."

"You know, I'm gone, and I won't look back."

When Ji Sishen wants to be nice to someone, he can be extremely nice.

Even willing to do 0 because he likes it.

But if he doesn't like a person, he can even stab himself without hesitation, eliminating all thoughts.

He is so paranoid.

Rather Stick to your guns.

Fu Ting's thin lips pursed tightly, but he still stayed where he was, but he didn't step back.

Ji Si sighed suddenly, his face his wrinkled, and suddenly started to cover his stomach, his face pale.

He Reluctantly raised his head to look at Fu Ting.

"Fu Ting, um... I hurt so much."

It even hurt like a spasm, and even cold sweat broke out on his forehead.

The whole person fell down uncontrollably.

Fu Ting's heart tensed, he didn't care about the virus, he ran over quickly and caught Ji Sishen.

But before he could ask, the next second, the man in his arms grabbed him and pushed him to the ground.

Bullying down and kissed up.

Ji Sishen did n't get up until the bloody taste spread in his mouth his.

The thumb wiped the blood-stained lips his, and there was a hint of danger in the eyes his.

Looking down at Fu Ting, he said, "Okay, now I'm also infected."

"I just gave you a chance to push me away. If you push me away next time, I will definitely imprison you and make you my plaything."

"here."

He held Fu Ting's hand and placed it on his chest his, saying every word, that was never serious.

"There will be no more place for you."

"I will stab myself to death without hesitation, so that you will never see me again!"

If so, be serious.

Fu Ting's eyes his fluctuated, and Ji Sishen's shadow his was reflected in his deep eyes his.

Heart is warm.

He brought the person directly into his arms his and tightened the strength on his hands his.

"Okay."

Ji Sishen breathed a sigh of relief.

He doesn't like the so-called "I hurt you and let you leave me only to protect you".

In his philosophy his, you can selfishly pull me to death because you love me, but you must never push me away just because you love me, speculate on his mind his without authorization, and decide his choice his without authorization.

He is such a paranoid person.

He has always liked to pursue his original heart his, and he will not deliberately change himself just to cater to others.

Like it or hate it, that's who he is.

Those who fall into the swamp and climb out of the filthy abyss have always been paranoid and dark.