"Outdated" actor wants to sell himself (10)

"Most definitely."

Then the next day, Ji Sishen saw news that the crew was recruiting new ones.

And it is from the crew of "Feng Lin Tianxia".

"Feng Lin Tianxia" is a large-scale harem battle, so most of the needs are some female characters.

But there are also many men.

It just so happened that the crew lacked some dignitaries, or eunuchs and guards.

Ji Sishen decided to try it.

Anyway, they are all role-playing roles, and they don't need any auditions or the like.

In the original script, "Feng Lin Tianxia" should be Huo Jinyu's final work.

He will act in it, pulling the ruthless emperor of the pig's hoof.

However, it was designed in the later stage, which caused Huo Jinyu to enter the trough of being hacked.

So Huo Jinyu had to give up the script of "Feng Lin Tianxia".

Although it is a low period, Huo Jinyu is also a grand slam actor after all.

So even if it is blackened into coal ash, it will only be a period of time.

One of the people who designed Huo Jinyu is Chao Fengyi, the heroine of "Feng Lin Tianxia".

Chao Fengyi and Huo Jinyu were originally golden boys and girls in the entertainment industry.

There are countless movies and TV shows that the two have collaborated on.

The cp super talk of the two people is also ranked first.

Just waiting for the good news from the two of them, Huo Jinyu suddenly ushered in a black tide.

Become the target of many people shouting and beating.

This Chao Fengyi is not only one of the designers of Huo Jinyu, but also a woman who has not less trouble with the original owner.

In the original script, the original owner did take a lot of resources behind him, but it just couldn't catch on.

Entering the crew is also the object of being suppressed.

Chao Fengyi is one of them.

Ji Sishen didn't expect that Huo Jinyu would get him to "Feng Lin Tianxia".

Because the original "Feng Lin Tianxia" has no new news about this move.

Ji Sishen also pretended not to know, and went to the crew in the best state.

"Ancestor, why did you suddenly remember the crew?"

The man wearing sunglasses was in the corner, gazing at the person applying for the role.

He wanted to see what kind of person he was, so that Huo Jinyu could call him in person.

It was that bastard Huo Jinyu who refused to tell him what that person's name was.

"What do you care about me?"

Then Su Jingshen swept to Ji Sishen.

Almost at a glance, Su Jingshen determined that Ji Sishen was someone Huo Jinyu treated differently.

After all, among the people who came, only Ji Sishen looked different.

Makes it a little surprising.

It's a pity to go out of the way and play some eunuchs or something.

Ji Si has long noticed that someone is watching him.

Su Jingshen.

Huo Jinyu has grown up since childhood. Although he is not as good as Huo Jinyu, he is also a figure at the level of an actor.

But acting is a pleasure for others, even if it is not a movie star, it is the kind of rich second generation who can go home and inherit hundreds of millions of assets.

It is also Huo Jinyu's low ebb period, the person who has always been on his side.

Therefore, Ji Sishen has a good impression of him.

After all, the appearance is also very high.

It seems that the cp values ​​of Su Jingshen and Huo Jinyu are also quite high.

Because of Su Jingshen, Ji Sishen took the role of a bodyguard.

There are no lines and not many pictures.

But the pay is much better than other crews.

Ji Sishen naturally bought the vegetables happily and went home.

As soon as I entered the door, I was very happy to share my joy with Huo Jinyu.

"Su Yu, I got the role of a bodyguard, and the pay is quite high."

Su Yu was given to him by Huo Jinyu's name.