(33)

"Ah, no, it's really better for me to live than to die."

Almost everyone was moved by Ji Sishen and thought that something had happened.

Even Fu Ting looked at Ji Sishen nervously and worriedly.

But in the next second, Ji Sishen turned around and hooked Fu Ting's neck, speaking playfully.

"However, it was on the bed of the dear Marshal, making jade and stealing incense, drunk and dreaming of death."

Fu Ting's deep eyes his were dim, the strength in his hands his tightened, and he directly brought the person into his arms his.

This little leprechaun!

With a wave of his hand, he closed Xingwang directly, brought the person to the bed, and thoroughly implemented Ji Sishen's deep mouth of stealing jade and stealing incense.

The whole network: "..."

hiccup~ full.

And at this moment, those stalkers who were standing beside Mu Xingchun just now have turned their backs.

Don't dare to say a word.

For fear that he would be implicated by Mu Xingchun.

Sure enough, within a minute, the people from the Interstellar Supervision Bureau took Mu Xingchun away.

Just walking, he basically fainted, and then dragged away.

That scene was so funny.

Unexpectedly, Mu Xingchun, who has always been innocent on weekdays, has hidden such vicious thoughts.

He also robbed his brother of the identity of the marshal's wife.

The family in the back is so vicious to give others Gm reagents.

Everyone knows the inhumanity of Gm reagent, and everyone dislikes Mu Xingchun.

But it's coming and going quickly.  At this moment, the object of everyone's discussion has changed from Mu Xingchun to Ji Sishen.

However, no one said that Ji Sishen was bad.

At this moment, Chu Mu naturally saw the reality of Xingwang, but there was a wanton smile on the corner of his mouth.

The frozen picture is the last scene where Ji Sishen hooks Fu Ting, his emotional and playful face.

Chu Mu shook the spirits in his hands his, sweet and intoxicated in his throat.

He knew that Fu Ting was not far away that day.

To announce Ji Sishen's identity so quickly on the whole network is nothing more than a warning to him.

But what does he care about?

His possessive desire his for Ji Sishen became stronger and stronger.

I really want to see if the little hedgehog is as crazy as he imagined, with the appearance of the little hedgehog begging for mercy and begging for mercy.

Drink the wine in the glass.

But he didn't look away for a moment, it was a raging danger, like a vicious snake and scorpion.

Even his eyes his were poisoned.

Ji Sishen's heart trembled for no reason.

Could it be that Chu Mu was trying to do something else?

"Shen Shen, the ceremony will be held in two days."

Ji Sishen didn't care, he nestled in Fu Ting's arms and said, "Okay, but is this okay?"

"It's three years before graduation."

He had just entered school, and he didn't learn much, but he knew how to tease Fu Ting thoroughly.

But with Fu Ting around, he wasn't at all worried that he would not be able to keep up with the teaching progress.

Moreover, the students of the command department, unlike the students of the combat department, need to participate in so many physical ability training.

If he wants to learn something, he might as well find Fu Ting.

This is the strongest marshal in the interstellar space, a living golden finger, and the strongest plug-in.

He didn't want to try at all.

Fu Ting had already applied with the leaders of the academy, "It's okay, your mental strength has recovered now, and you can learn things faster than others."

"Also, you are the second person in the entire interstellar space who has reached sss's spiritual power except me, and they have no opinion."

What's more, he also has the highest authority of his own.  If he marries his wife his, can others stop him?