(12)

Looking at Fu Ting, Ji Sishen licked his dry lips.

How to do?

He wanted to throw Fu Ting directly on the spot.

This kind of thinking is dangerous, and the pheromones in his body his emit no consciousness.

Fu Ting came over with a sullen face.  After approaching Ji Sishen, before Ji Sishen fell down, Fu Ting directly carried the person away.

It was really carried away.

He carried it directly to his office his, and only his office his was the closest to here.

And no one will come near here.

Ji Sishen didn't ask the system for an inhibitor, and now every second he watched Fu Ting was tormented.

The person in front of him, like the fragrant prey in his mouth his, just wanted to tear the prey apart and swallow it into his stomach.

The body his reacted faster than expected, just like the first time, the most powerful combat-type marshal in the universe was knocked down on the sofa.

Ji Si stared at Fu Ting with deep scarlet eyes.

Just like a hungry wolf, he saw Ji Si's deep eyes desire for him.

Ji Sishen 's body his is too thick with Flomon, if he does n't help him, even the people in the school will be disturbed.

Therefore, the person who still occupied the sovereignty just now became a passive person directly.

The blending of the pheromones of the two is undoubtedly the best catalyst, and even the most patient person will be unable to restrain them.

Lu Sheng, who rushed over, heard the movement in the office and stopped.

The mood is very complicated.

Is the marshal too fierce?

Lu Sheng felt that he shouldn't be here, so he left quickly.

He can't participate in the affairs of the marshal.

He just suddenly remembered that Fu Ting asked him for an inhibitor before going to the dormitory.

Could it be because of Ji Sishen?

Lu Sheng seemed to have accidentally learned the truth.

two hours later

Ji Sishen was panting on the sofa, so tired that he couldn't open his eyes.

Just more tired than ever.

It was as if his body was falling apart, and Fu Ting was already dressed.

Looking at the person lying on the sofa, Fu Ting frowned slightly.

Walking over and sitting beside Ji Sishen, Ji Sishen didn't open his eyes.

Mainly because I was really tired.

I don't want to talk, and I don't want to open my eyes.

Ji Sishen is s⁺'s spiritual power, so it shouldn't be like this.

Fu Ting held Ji Sishen's hand and released his spiritual realm his, trying to explore Ji Sishen's spiritual realm his.

But there is an amazing discovery, that is, his spiritual understanding his is broken.

And it appears to be long-term.

The spiritual realm is actually very difficult to be damaged.  Such damage can only prove that Ji Sishen has experienced inhuman treatment.

Fu Ting suddenly thought of something, and before he could get up, his hands his were suddenly clenched.

Looking down, it was Ji Sishen.

Ji Sishen opened his eyes at this moment, his eyes his were filled with water mist, and he looked at him with some grievances.

"Don't go."

Such Ji Sishen was something he had never seen before, so he comforted him.

"Good, I'm not leaving."

After getting the answer, Ji Sishen nestled directly into Fu Ting's arms and found the most comfortable place.

There were some tremors in the body his, and there were a few faint sobbing sounds.

Closing his eyes again, he frowned slightly, biting his lip, seemingly uneasy.

This is the pain that only appears after the spiritual understanding has been damaged.

If the mental field is seriously damaged, it is very likely to become a two or three-year-old child, and there is no possibility of recovery in this life.

Ji Sishen is undoubtedly an exception.  Even if he is damaged, his mental power his is still s⁺.