45

But for a few days, he didn't show up again, and Xue Xue felt empty in his heart.

No inspiration.

When he reappeared, the wedding dress was in tatters, and was even tied up with ropes, with signs of being beaten all over his body his.

This time, Snowfall had a nightmare like never before.

Like a nightmare.

The wounded bride in the dream approached him with blood dripping all the way, her face her clearly wearing a hijab, as if she had suddenly been alienated, became the person 's skin her, opened her bloody mouth her and rushed towards him.

She Woke up to the snowfall and could n't sleep for days after that.

After finally falling asleep, he appeared in the dream again.

This time, it wasn't so scary.

Xue Xue even saw clearly his face her without a hijab, which was very handsome.

It seems to have the breath of Jiangnan water town.

He called his husband his, the voice was soft, and Xue Xue forgot his fears his for several days.

Another night with him.

This snowfall was full of inspiration, and the man was completely painted.

A child passed by, saw his painting his, and shouted, "The bride, the tricky bride".

Then, as if he had lost his soul, he cried and ran away.

Then, Xue Xue and his party his were chased away by the villagers and even the village chief.

He also tore up all the paintings painted by Snowfall.

It is said that if they dare to come to the village, they will be killed and thrown into the river to feed the river god.

A group of people can only go back to school angrily.

But Xue Xue left the village, thinking of the gentle man in a wedding dress.

He began to investigate the situation in the village.

It turned out that in the early years, the village was also very prosperous, but then for some unknown reason, the ancient wells in the village dried up, the land cracked, and the crops withered.

There are young people who want to go hunting in the mountains, but there is not a single animal on the mountain.

Even if it is beaten down, the body is shriveled and withered.

Some people say that it angered the river god.

Someone else heard the sacrifice from somewhere, and tied the only young person in the village into a wedding dress and tied it to the dry river bed.

But those people only looked at him as a girl, but they didn't know that he was actually a man.

And this man was tortured and died in the sun.

That is the person whom Snowfall saw, named Chunsheng.

That night, a strange strong wind broke out, and it rained heavily, flooding many houses and many people.

When they looked at the riverbed again, it was already filled with turbid yellow water, and it was bottomless.

Everyone thought that the village could get better now.

But since then, the village has not been peaceful.

Either people often fall into the ancient well that re-emerges, or they fall into the river so well that they can't even pick up the corpse.

Gradually, everyone dreamed of a man in a wedding dress.

So every night.

Some people also thought about escaping the village, but they found that it was of no use at all.  Once they left the village, there would be ghosts hitting the wall, completely lost their way, and even fell into a small ditch and could be directly drowned.

Since then, no one has left the village again.

In fact, Chunsheng suffered far more than that.  Before his death his, Chunsheng's family of three was in harmony.

But when they were young in Chun, they fled to the village.

The people in the village were kind, took them in, and lived there forever.

But these people are only superficially kind.

Chunsheng 's mother, because of her beauty her, was not only jealous of many women, but also molested by Murakami men.

Because Chunsheng's father was here, those people didn't dare to do anything blatantly.