(39)

The handkerchief he was holding in his hand was almost twisted into a ball, and his silver teeth were even broken.

I don't know why Baili Mu was so decisive.

Just now, she also seemed to hear the voice in the bedroom.

He got closer and listened for a while.

She never thought that there was another man 's voice inside, and Bai Limu 's voice was endless tenderness and doting.

He seemed to love this man very much.

Jiang Yun was like a bolt from the blue.

But the thunderbolt didn't stop there.  Bailimu coaxed the man to eat porridge, and then there were bursts of emotional and ambiguous voices.

Jiang Yun covered her mouth for fear, she was surprised and shocked the two people in the room.

It wasn't until the man was about to come out that Jiang Yun regained her sanity and left quickly.

"Your Highness, drink the medicine obediently, and I'll come back after I've asked Your Majesty for the Ping An Meridian."

Bailimu put Ji Sishen 's power fence on for him himself, and his eyes his were as gentle as water.

"Okay."

Then he left the palace of Baili Mu.

"Host, that Jiang Yun already knows about you and Baili Mu."

Ji Sishen just hummed lightly.

He already knew.

Knowing that she was eavesdropping outside, she deliberately pestered Bailimu again and softened.

Although it stopped to the last step.

But it was enough to shatter Jiang Yun's three views her.

Ji Sishen also has some possessiveness in his bones his.

How can he let others get his hands on him?

It is also a kind of declaration of sovereignty.

Ji Sishen asked the emperor to come back with a Ping An vein, and bumped into Jiang Yun.

Jiang Yun looked at Ji Sishen's eyes, obviously she already knew.

He stepped forward and stopped Ji Sishen directly.

"What is your relationship with Your Highness!"

It's a jealous question.

Ji Sishen chuckled, "What do you think of Concubine Yun?"

Jiang Yun listened to this old Shen voice, which was completely different from the voice of the man in the room.

But she clearly saw that he came out like this.

So, it's definitely him!

"You don't have to hide, I heard it!"

"You and Your Highness..."

"What's your purpose!"

Ji Sishen looked at Jiang Yun through the power fence, "What is my purpose, I think Concubine Yun won't know."

"But what identity does Concubine Yun use to question me?"

Before Jiang Yun could speak, Ji Sishen walked to Jiang Yun 's side her and spoke in a voice that only the two of them could hear.

"Concubine Yun, I don't know if the food at the palace banquet is delicious?"

Jiang Yun's eyes narrowed, and then she rounded her eyes and stared at Ji Sishen.

"It's you!"

Ji Sishen didn't answer, but just walked past her lightly.

Jiang Yun turned around and looked at Ji Sishen's disappearing back her, wishing she could see through a few holes in Ji Sishen's back her.

I didn't expect it to be him!

Not only did he collude with His Highness her, he even used medicine in her meals her!

She once thought that the queen was deliberately plotting against her, but she never thought that even the queen had been tricked.

Now that this person told her something like this, it was obvious that he was the culprit behind everything!

At this moment, Jiang Yun hated Ji Sishen.

Even if there is no palace banquet, I am afraid that Jiang Yun will not let Ji Sishen go.

Who told him to collude with Bailimu...

According to Jiang Yun's thoughts, it is absolutely impossible to let him go.

Women, no one has ever been able to match jealousy.

But Ji Sishen didn't care.

She 'll know sooner or later, wo n't she?

Ji Sishen didn't want to hide it, and he couldn't hide it for long.

After Jiang Yun learned the truth, she went straight to the queen.