(39)

Ji Sishen was not afraid of anything else, but if Fu Ting knew about it, he would definitely not let him take it with him.

Or it will be broken again.

Also, Ji Sishen kept this just in case.

As for why he chose to be close, it was purely his own habit.

Ji Sishen and Fu Ting stayed in the black market for two more days before returning home.

When the holidays are over, Ji Sishen will return to Guangting to continue his studies.  He is the marshal's wife.

Can't be willful!

And because Fu Ting is the commander-in-chief, he naturally has his own things to do.

I'm afraid we may not see each other for a long time.

Fu Ting was taking off his military jacket, the next second Ji Sishen rushed over and rubbed his arms around his waist his.

Some coquettish look.

"What's up?"

Fu Ting sat down and put the man in his arms his, and Ji Sishen took advantage of the situation to sit on Fu Ting 's body his.

Like a kitten, she shrank in Fu Ting's arms his.

In the past two days, the little milk bag has become more and more sticky.

"In two days, you will be returning to the barracks."

Fu Ting rubbed the soft fur on Ji Sishen's head and gave a shallow hum.

But this um, made Ji Sishen look a little sad.

"You also have to go back to school to finish your studies."

Ji Sishen raised his head with tears in his eyes, and Fu Ting's heart trembled when he saw it.

"Then don't we see each other in two or three years?"

During his studies, Guang Ting was not allowed to leave the school.

Fu Ting felt a little distressed, and rubbed Ji Sishen's face with his fingertips, "No, you can live at home."

He has the privilege anyway.

If he can't see Xiao Jiaofu for two or three years, he may not be able to stand it any longer than Ji Sishen.

Ji Sishen pouted, "The house is empty, and you're not here."

Much like that deep niece.

"I'll be back every month."

There is no way to eliminate the Pr injection reagent on Ji Sishen's body.

That is to say, the estrus/estrus period every two weeks is still there, but this little milk bag needs to be diligent, usually like the estrus/estrus period, he is afraid that he has forgotten it.

"You forgot, the half-monthly/estrus period is still there."

Ji Sishen's eyes lit up, how could he forget this?

Could it be because he was not ashamed and shy with Fu Ting on weekdays, so he ignored it?

But it doesn't matter, the important thing is that they can meet every two weeks.

but…  …

"It seems that it will take a long time to meet."

Ji Si deeply knew that Fu Ting was the marshal, and the burden on his shoulders his was heavy.  Even if it was just one day a month, I'm afraid he would be busy for a long time.

Thinking of Ji Sishen's sudden guilt, he rubbed Fu Ting's shoulder.

"Am I being a little willful?"

It was rare for Fu Ting to hear such words.  He thought that the word guilt was the word he didn't have.

In fact...

"Capricious? Host, when did you stop being capricious? When did you feel guilty?"

Ji Sishen: "..."

The mentally retarded system, don't spoil the atmosphere for me!

I almost can't put it on.

Fu Ting lifted Ji Sishen's chin lightly, and his deep eyes his reflected Ji Sishen's guilty little face his.

"With me, you don't have to think about whether you are willful or not when you do anything."

Just like now.

He likes Ji Sishen to be more willful to him.

Ji Sishen burst into tears, stretched out his arms to embrace Fu Ting, and patted him.

Like coaxing a child.

"Don't worry, when I can't meet for half a month, I will be obedient and obedient, train, and then try to be the best and find you openly."