(22)

Bai Limu rested his elbows on the edge of the tub, lightly touching his temples.

Reaching out his free hand, he picked up a strand of hair from the sleeping person and wrapped it around his fingertips her.

The thin lips his were pursed lightly, and they curved into a beautiful arc.

Just waiting for him to be healed, the small medicine pot is going back to Yaowang Valley.

How can this be done?

There was a hint of a secret expression in those dark eyes.

Seeing that the person was asleep, he put the person on the bed.

Because of the medicine bath for an hour, the whole body was stained with the aroma of medicine.

Not thick.

Although it was different from the medicinal scent on Ji Sishen's body, it also made Bailimu feel that he seemed to be one with him at the moment.

Greedily breathing in the scent of medicine emanating from someone, it was obvious that he wanted more.

The system suddenly felt that this NPC who had soaked in the medicinal bath had the illusion that he was suddenly enlightened?

Can't help but start to worry about the "later" half of the host's father's life.

It's not that I didn't wake you up, wow, this NPC is really scary.

Um…  …

A little sick factor appeared.

The data codes of the scared whole body began to be confused.

Bai Limu re-cleaned the residual sewage on his body his and made sure that it was clean before falling asleep with the person in his arms his.

Ji Sishen woke up the next day, a little puzzled.

"Why did I sleep in bed?"

Bai Limu opened his eyes and looked at the newly awakened person, with a hint of haze, and a burst of softness in his heart.

Who else but this dog man?

Ji Sishen just checked Bailimu's body, and the effect of the medicated bath has always been good.

If you soak it like this, you will be able to become normal in less than three months.

At that time, if the people behind him find fault, he will have a way to hide it.

On the other hand, there was something wrong with the Queen's lack of movement, and Jiang Yun.

"Shen Shen, tomorrow is the palace banquet, do you want to attend?"

Palace banquet?

Speaking of which, the person from the palace banquet will also be there.

"I don't want to go, I like to be clean, and I'm not suitable to go out in my current state. If someone takes advantage of the palace banquet to do something to His Royal Highness, isn't it a waste of time to take care of the body?"

Bai Limu lowered his eyebrows and nodded, "Well, yes."

"I'm just afraid that Shen Shen will be bored if I stay here with me all day."

Ji Sishen: ...

This little green tea has started again, right?

"Do you want to go, Your Highness?"

Bai Limu frowned slightly, and he couldn't say that he wanted to go or that he didn't want to go.

"If you don't want to go deep, then don't go."

"I am so cowardly and useless, and I am deeply implicated."

tsk...

The NPC is broken, can he kick him?

He was also addicted to playing green tea with him, right?

Exactly, the palace banquet is a big show.

Reading this little white lotus will let you know what is the sinister heart.

"Since His Highness wants to go, let's go together."

"I follow His Royal Highness his, and if someone else moves, I can detect it."

Bai Limu's brows were obviously stretched out.

"Okay."

At night, Ji Sishen returned to his room after Bailimu fell asleep.

Lighting the incense stick, lying on the bed, thinking about the original plot.

At the palace banquet, Jiang Yun would prescribe medicine to Baili Mu.

"Host, the queen has joined forces with Jiang Yun."

His eyebrows his twitched, and Ji Sishen sat up abruptly.

He seems to be working again.

"The queen sent someone to call Jiang Yun into the palace. I don't know what the plot is."

If you don't know what the plot is, then go to eavesdrop and you'll know?