(34)

"except you..."

"I don't want to take care of others, so..."

"His Royal Highness his, forgive me, I ... I may only be able to protect you alone ..."

It seemed like the last thing he could do.

"It does n't matter whether His Highness his will hate me in the future, but now as long as I can be with His Highness his, it does n't matter to me."

The glazed eyes are tender and resolutely tender.

It sounds sad and sad.

Leaning over and kissing each other's eyebrows, it was as if nothing had happened, lying beside Baili Mu.

In the dark night, Baili Mu suddenly opened his eyes and hugged the person lying beside him tightly in his arms.

Looking at people who are happy on weekdays, they start frowning and pursing their lips even when they fall asleep, as if they are in a nightmare.

My heart is in constant pain.

This is the one who said to take good care of him.

But he never knew that when he entered the palace, he had so many things on his back.

Deep, it doesn't matter.

everything will get better…  …

Leaning over and kissing Ji Sishen's eyebrows, fierce determination flashed in his eyes his.

Is it King Ning?

Dare to threaten his depths?  I'm afraid I don't have the qualifications yet.

Since some people want to deliberately challenge the bottom line of others, why not send them on the road sooner?

At this moment, the darkening factor that was completely buried in my heart seemed to be suddenly awakened.

Even with the system, I feel trembling.

The host is the factor that completely made Baili Mu violent, and it completely inspired it.

As expected of you.

Three days, whether it is long or short.

Ji Sishen seems to be looking for the best time.

But on the last day, he didn't seem to be willing to do it.

Bai Limu looked at Ji Sishen who was in such pain, and his heart his ached.

"deeply."

Ji Sishen, who didn't know what he was thinking, was taken aback by Bailimu's sudden call.

"What... what's wrong?"

Bai Limu looked helplessly at the overflowing tea and said, "It's full."

Ji Si lowered his eyes to take a deep look, and it really overflowed.

A little flustered.

"Your Highness, water."

Bai Limu drank the tea in his hand with a smile.

Bai Limu thought, if this was the poison that Ji Sishen handed over, he would probably drink it without hesitation.

but…  …

Not at all.

Then his depth his must be very difficult.

so…  …

His fingertips his rubbed the edge of the teacup, and there was a hint of dark light in his deep eyes his.

On the second day, Ji Sishen was absent-minded all day, not knowing what he was thinking.

In the past three days, Ji Sishen didn't sleep well at all.

All of a sudden, I felt a blackness in front of my eyes, and my whole body fell down uncontrollably.

And Bailimu quickly followed Ji Sishen, who fell down, picked him up and put him back on the bed.

Up to now, the toxins remaining on Bailimu's body have almost been cleaned up.

"Deep, just get some sleep."

"Good, wait for me to come back."

When Baili Mu was far away, the person who should have been unconscious suddenly woke up.

"Where did Bermuda go?"

"It seems to be Prince Ning's mansion."

Ning Wangfu?

Shouldn't Bailimu plan to kill Baili Shao directly?

Thinking of this, Ji Sishen made a disguise and went to Prince Ning's mansion behind Bailimu.

"Is there any news from the palace?"

The subordinates below noded slightly.

"Not yet."

Baili Shao snorted, this Ji Sishen didn't even start.

Baili Shao was thinking, if Ji Sishen 's plan did n't work, he would have to change his strategy his.